[Request] Connecting to my own L2J Server

kkqqbb

Hello,

I have checked Matim's topic but I still have no clue how to connect.. Maybe you, matim, or anyone could give me an detailed explanation how to connect to it.. I got a clean L2 Interlude Client and tried to Encrypt the L2.ini file with the Filedit but all I get is this message: SOME FILE NOT FOUND! Maybe this file not crypt.

Thanks in advance.

Did you try to save it in 413 version? You obviously cannot save the l2.ini so its client mods side, moved in the correct section.

Fact is that I'm not even able to open it.. It's a clean Interlude Client (official - without any patches)..

Also I got another L2 Client with a Private Server patch.. The l2.ini file there can be opened..

In fact I just need a detailed explained Guide how to connect to the game..

Do you have any Messenger or something? Talkng via Forums is kinda slow and I really want to fix that now.

Thanks once again.

Thats the problem, download a patched version from this thread:

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=69451.msg507018#msg507018

And sorry, i dont use msn cause im getting spammed daily, even if i log in offline mode.

# This is transmitted to the clients connecting from an external network, so it has to be a public IP or resolvable hostname

ExternalHostname = Here comes the no-ip, else use localhost (127.0.0.1) if you want to use it only for you

OptionalNetworks =

# This is transmitted to the client from the same network, so it has to be a local IP or resolvable hostname

InternalHostname = 127.0.0.1

InternalNetworks = edo pia ip bazo tin proepilegmeni puli i tin ipv4 apo ipconfig sto cmd

# Note: You can define server hostname for each network in subnets.properties

btw, i know that already.. I ment the ini file..

Should i insert the port from loginserver or gameserver into the ini file?

not man just serveradress like told you Extreme no-ip or localhost you wanna test alone.

• 2 months later...

Thank´s a lot. But guys, i can´t log in to my own server with LAN IP via l2.ini. I have patched system, i set my LAN IP to l2.ini. But i have still problem "Password does not match this account". Server is online. I can log on with right hosts, but not via l2.ini. I want to make a little public server, and i want to have connection via system without hosts. With hosts people can´t join cuz gameguard. Sorry for english.

Thank´s a lot. But guys, i can´t log in to my own server with LAN IP via l2.ini. I have patched system, i set my LAN IP to l2.ini. But i have still problem "Password does not match this account". Server is online. I can log on with right hosts, but not via l2.ini. I want to make a little public server, and i want to have connection via system without hosts. With hosts people can´t join cuz gameguard. Sorry for english.

lol you need edit config in your loginserver config and put autocreate account = true

# Default: True

AutoCreateAccounts = True

• 2 months later...