[WTS] L2 Flector Pack

I am selling l2jfiero pack, you can test it at www.l2flector.com (600 + online). It is 100% protected and it has lots of automated events and other cool features.

Payment Methods -> Paypal/Paysafe/Bank Transfer.

Contact me.

i dont know now but last time when i log in this server event system was not work because when u register for event you stuck in Giran Town ... some time vote reward system stop work , many time your char suck when u press go to village , sometime you die with HP when have bishop in party and u cant stand up ( need relog ).....

be careful everyone who want to buy this pack .. check first if that are fixed because this bugs was work last time when i visit this server !

i dont know now but last time when i log in this server event system was not work because when u register for event you stuck in Giran Town ... some time vote reward system stop work , many time your char suck when u press go to village , sometime you die with HP when have bishop in party and u cant stand up ( need relog ).....

be careful everyone who want to buy this pack .. check first if that are fixed because this bugs was work last time when i visit this server !

i dont think so. I know Tsikos he is a qualified l2j dev. By the way, if those problems were existing it wouldn't have 600 + online

server has got 350+ players online daily!its good pack but need some fixes!L2Phx anti target work and more scripts with phx works,vote reward system stuck every 5-6 hours and you must restart the server,olympiad sux!Not about classes,about geodata!

Many bugs don't work also!Augument skill don't work(with all ways),phx-enchant don't work,server has got "perfect"geodata(expect olympiad) and more..

+1 i have seen that too!