[L2J] L2DeathSide

BlOodDeviL

enoousa p edwse item gidi......k gt dn s aresh???

[gr] me afto apodikniete oti eiste paidakia. nomizete ola afta ta sumvola sto name ine trendy kai dixnoun oti to staff tou server ine sovaro.... DEN.

Vazete na poume 10 fores to name sas me diaforetiko tag gia kathe douleia pou ginete ston server. paradeigma:

server owner:

[Owner]BlOodDeviL

server developer:

[Developer]BlOodDeviL

site designer:

[Designer]BlOodDeviL

administrator:

[ADM]BlOodDeviL

event manager:

[EVENT]BlOodDeviL

eleos pia[/gr]

pro admin=bl0odDeviL 10 years old simera ekane kopana apo to sxoleio gia na dimosieusei ton server tou sto maxcheaters thelontas na mpoune kapia noobakia gia na ta parei pvp me ton gm char tou..anoikse enan server apo to spiti tou kai i mana tou tha tou leei kathe ligo klise to pc na diavaseis

ok filos sry....exeis dikio alla mn m mioneis tn server ola 8 ginoun stn poria.....prox8es tn anoi3a...

[gr]den ine thema ama sou meiwsw ton server, to thema ine oti ama den ine na kaneis professional douleia, min ton anigis kan. sou leo, se 5 meres tha exeis 10 online kai sto telos tha ton klisis.

Exoume gemisi homemade pou klinoun meta apo kapies meres.[/gr]

loipon paidia eseis dn katalavenete ...... to pc auto p exoume ein 6 phrino k douleuei mono o srv epano k exei k gamw t build 2 xiliarika t phra.....k ama dn sas aresi mn mpenete......k dn eim 10 xrono eim 16 noob....k dn exw sxoleio.....dn 8l alles mlkies sxoleia...ama dn sas aresi mn mphte stn kopo n mphte..!!!!

prwton file..grapse pio kataniota..16 eisai kai sxoleio exeis..paralila...o server einai homemade..emeis apo panw ti eipame kati kako? fusika kai den tha mpoume ston server sou giati kseroume oti aurio methaurio tha klisei xwris ipervoles..esu to mono pou ekanes einai na pareis ena etoimo pack kai na anoikseis server na to paizeis magkas stous filous sou kai na se glifoun gia items..kai nomizeis kati ekanes..tha miraseis items kai aurio tha klisei afto einai olo...

man i tell that the site will be online in one day.....and i tell tha we want to find a good dedicated server.....the we use now is the best pc.....and no one lags.... login and see....and then tell.. and i'm not 15 years old......

If you are alone with your gms,noone lags,indeed

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• not just a waste of time ..even waste of money ...  
    • Heya! I was looking for someone who can provide me with any solution for FPS increase on Interlude Client. I was interested in a working Clear Cache button and/or any patch that will increase the FPS of each player. Playing on Interlude for many years now, I can understand that a crowded place will drop your FPS by a lot which is making the game unplayable and unenjoyable. For example, Baium Epic Boss always had issues (not only) with FPS drops sometimes players are playing with pixels (images). If anyone has the expertise and knowledge about those things I would like him to contact me via Discord xthedarknessfear so we can discuss further because I obviously have some questions about Client Modification and how it's done. Will not answer anything here, hit me up on disc and let's discuss it! P.S: I'm also looking for a custom simple interface (small edits). If you can do both, you are my guy! Cheers!
    • //request   Can anyone rework this for aCis 401? personally, one of the best features to have in a L2 server.
    • i have this feature: https://prnt.sc/rD9BYOi7QPB6 there is edited interface and one dll to make it working.
    • Whatever @Tryskell said...   Unfortunately it is not 2005-2010 anymore... Most of the community from those days is "grown up" and probably does not play games anymore (or at least no MMOs). I think anything related to MMOs will be a nail in the coffin.   I understand that it is hard to let the thing you've built for years to "just die". I assume most people got into programming, so maybe you can try something in that direction. But then again, this is a very niche community.   We need to think of something to bring the people together. I think events may be really fun, but then you would probably need to add prizes n order for the people to participate.   So yea, just my 2 cents. Hopefully somebody can come up with some great idea so we can revive this place. I've already forgotten it for the last couple (5-6) years...
  • Topics