[WTS] www.gamesites200.com VOTES - Votebot.us - Official seller and distributor

you can thurst him :) 100%

Hehe thanks. Another happy customer  :D

-------

I am currently frapsing a movie on how my voter works.

I have statistics opened in chrome and have them on 3s refresh + showing the clock.

Voting will be done in 1-2 hours. Then I need about a day to make a movie so it will be posted today or tomorrow too.  8)

Efficient and trusted seller.

I 100% suggest him!

Makis.

Efficient and trusted seller.

Thank you!  ;D

As promised, here's a video of voter in action.

I began voting at 00:32 AM. at 2:30 AM (less than 2 hours) there were 3000 votes delivered.

I have a total capacity of about 15.000-20.00 votes every day MINIMUM.

When I finished I had about 2.000 proxies left. I refreshed the list and was back at 25.000 proxies again.

On a good day I can vote up to 40.000- 50.000 votes.

In this video voter was set to 50 threads.

If needed It can easily do 400-500 threads resulting in 50 votes PER SECOND or more.

Video was made by using SnagIt region capture. I capture the time, date, and browser window. Browser was refreshing every 5 seconds.

At first I was using Firefox but since it was only refreshing the website and not pictures I quickly switched to Chrome.

Video was edited and speed up using Sony vegas 10.

It's nearly 1st again and I will be delivering some huge orders pretty soon (10.000 at a time).

I'll try to take another video then to show you just how powerful my voting system is.

It has come to my attention there is yet another scammer out there praying for innocent people.

http://votebot.jimdo.com/

botvotes@hotmail.com

This is a scammer! Be careful! Stay away!

Scammers are constantly trying to make a quick buck selling my vote program or my votes.

Beware!

I am not selling my program and you should only buy votes from me directly or you risk being scammed!

Do not trust people selling votes for 10$ = 2000 votes or 20$ = 5000 votes or whatever.

Those votes are too cheap and cannot be maintained! They are a fraud and you will get scammed from your money!

Do not trust people selling votebots! I have many customers who bought voting program at first instead of my votes and they all complained they got scammed. Those votebots ere either useless (SCAM, do not do anything!) or they don't work as advertised!

ALWAYS ask for a preview. ALWAYS! Be sure in what you are buying!

MY website is: http://votebot.us

My msn is: moore@votebot.us

My email is moore@votebot.us

my skype is moore.flook

NOTHING ELSE!

Do not trust anybody else claiming to be me!

It has come to my attention there is yet another scammer out there praying for innocent people.

http://votebot.jimdo.com/

botvotes@hotmail.com

This is a scammer! Be careful! Stay away!

Scammers are constantly trying to make a quick buck selling my vote program or my votes.

Beware!

I am not selling my program and you should only buy votes from me directly or you risk being scammed!

Do not trust people selling votes for 10$ = 2000 votes or 20$ = 5000 votes or whatever.

Those votes are too cheap and cannot be maintained! They are a fraud and you will get scammed from your money!

Do not trust people selling votebots! I have many customers who bought voting program at first instead of my votes and they all complained they got scammed. Those votebots ere either useless (SCAM, do not do anything!) or they don't work as advertised!

ALWAYS ask for a preview. ALWAYS! Be sure in what you are buying!

MY website is: http://votebot.us

My msn is: moore@votebot.us

My email is moore@votebot.us

my skype is moore.flook

NOTHING ELSE!

Do not trust anybody else claiming to be me!