E-global Low (4x)

La2Global

NO NO NO and again NO

Believe me,noone opens these servers again just to bring memories

They do it just go gain some reputation + money

And destroying the l2.

How the hell they can approve botting&others? lol.

You listen up you bounch of failed morons,

E-Global, is much more than an Epic server, was build by great people and is a product of a major internet cafe company in Greece.

Running for years, as an old player of it, I have lived my best L2 times there, many sieges, pvp, friends to remember.

I'm really happy to hear that such a great server has gone live again.

Do not talk like that if you do not know to which scale of server you're refering to. This server is far beyond these lame servers you play/run.

It's fucking E-GLOBAL.

This server is not the real e-global and this admin is not the real Demonas for 100%.I know dimitris = demonas and i know that this server is not the real e-global.They buy only the domain and thats all.

Player Online: max 50

Anyway GL

You think after that dimis will open again e-global? xa0ax0ax0  --------->

http://eu.plaync.com/eu/about/pressrelease-full/ncsoft_steps_up_battle_in_the_fight_against_illegal_game_servers/

oloi katalavame oti den einai o real e global giati an itan poli apla tha xe prosegkisei o demonas ta atoma tou na mpoun na peksoun(na tous kanei kai ta dorakia tous) kai den tha xe 50 atoma online..enow tha xe erthei esto kai mia megali clan i ally an itan o real . profanws kati kseroun kai den pane.