[WTS] GEAR ON L2Gold.cc

m8 no one will buy All items because they cost A LOT....so better sell them 1 by 1....

well am not interested so much for them as i said am leaving l2 so i dont wanna leave any items that gonna bring me back to this game :p

i think 500 euros is fine for me.

Just LOL'ed. I can't believe that there are people that spend that amount in such ridicilous game.

Just LOL'ed. I can't believe that there are people that spend that amount in such ridicilous game.

its either funny for me, but trust me those items are worth much more then 500 euros.

dude trust me it even worth more dont judge if you dont know that server and server community

for example single weapon +21 from official donation is 700 euros and you can find few ppl on server with those

hahahah dude you are really funny with those prices =))) Dyna H 120 euros :))) hardcore if you get 50 euros for it be happy...And also what is the diference beetwen H and L ? =)) negative iq for sure

Kerigan i agree with you that your Items cost a LOT....But i said that noone will buy them all As a Packet....You will make more by selling them 1 by 1....its just my opinion...gl

Also i play l2gold 1 month and i got 1 sps and 1 spoiler 3x haste...if u got anything that is not for sale and want to give it for free just tell me :D