[Discussion]Yea i got pissed of

It's simple.

By DDoSing other servers and eventually harming them is a way to eliminate competition. You will not get punished by doing that, which twists the whole point - why shouldn't people do it?

It's simple.

By DDoSing other servers and eventually harming them is a way to eliminate competition. You will not get punished by doing that, which twists the whole point - why shouldn't people do it?

because if they keep doing it ppl will pissed of just like me and give up

its simple

Agree, most of the servers which are attacked is to attacker's server gather more people.

The rest is just for fun I guess.

nop this is not truth

why to start from zero to other server ?

The reason why people do it is this:

Dragonhunter type of kids:

"My server is a failure but its not my fault its a fault of l2j so i attack every l2j server because it sucks and im pro".

Serk type of kids:

"I cant do any atleast decent server so i need to kill every server i can to get players".

The rest just do it because they are bored.

lol they didn't know that if they kill servers ppl will pissed of and give up l2  ?

You will not get punished by doing that, which twists the whole point - why shouldn't people do it?

Couldn't fcking agree more

Plus,most of them are doing this for fun(^^) or just to show they are pro

lol they didn't know that if they kill servers ppl will pissed of and give up l2  ?

If you have the iq of a dragonhunter or serk or you dont even think at all so no they dont know that. :)

lol they didn't know that if they kill servers ppl will pissed of and give up l2  ?

[gr] Πολυ απλα,το κανουν αυτο γιατι ΠΙΣΤΕΒΟΥΝ οτι αμα "ριξουν " εναν σερβερ ,ο δικος τους σερβερ θα παρει καποια ατομα απο τον αλλον. Δεν υπολογιζουν οτι πολυ απλα ο κοσμος θα βαρεθει και πολυ απλα δεν θα παιξει Λ2.

Quite simply, they do so because they think that once they made a server down, their own server will get some people from the other. They dont expect people will get bored and simply will not play L2.