[Wall of Shame] Report scammers here!

Raule

ama exoune kapio rank h award wste na kserei o xristis oti einai empisto atomo.

we discuss this for some time now.

spam deleted and USE ENGLISH ONLY

Kalispera kai pali. Tha ithela na po ena megalo euxaristo stous moderator p edrasan amesa kai amilikta kai akousan auta p eixa na po. Opws eixa ksanapei an to sigekrimeno atomo dn me eixe scamarei kai dn eixe na fobithei tpt tha borouse kalista na balei mia fotografia me tn pliromi p m eixe kanei. Alla distixos ta apotelesmata pou tha ta dite kai eseis oloi,oxi mono dn egine ban alla exei to thrasos na m stelnei mnmta kai na xerete p dn efage ban.Eilikrina borei na einai ena forum to opoio exei xrisimes plirofories einai sosta domimeno alla se themata tetoia isterei para poli. To atomo auto eimai sigouros oti tha sinexisei na scamarei anipopsiasta atoma. Kai na sas po tn alitheia auto prepei na kanei kai kala tha kanei kiolas. Giati otan o allos bazei ts apodikseis mesa stn mapa kai eseis aplos tou dinete afesi logo Vip h epeidi exei karma tote kala sas kanei.auta ta liga eixa na po kalo bradi:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/847/27396261.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/695/65972223.png/

Hey Noble you said that you will ban the scammer Grimmjow ...

What hapenned? He has scamm more than 10 members for big money and you did nothing..

I steel wait my money and i will wait for ever!

Ban him now..

Scammed a psc 10e.(deal was for 2x10euro psc for 17 paypal).

Maxcheaters name MadDealer(proof it's him)

wukrbr.png

Msn logs

13z7lno.png

I don't care about the money.I do care about rules though.Those guys are ruining the marketplace.I don't care if he's VIP.He probably bought it by scamming.

Take action.

Guy named Evaldas Montvydas  (In forum "IPXS") is delaying the promisses. He sold me Lineage2 server pack for almost 30 euros and he promissed he will install it in our hosting(VPS). He's ignoring us for almost a weed, so we just wanted to inform you that Evaldas Montvydas ("IPXS") might be a scamer. We do not recommend to have any deals with him unless he finishes his job or pays money back.

EVALDAS MONTVYDAS

Bank: LT707300010109235***

Hey Noble you said that you will ban the scammer Grimmjow ...

What hapenned? He has scamm more than 10 members for big money and you did nothing..

I steel wait my money and i will wait for ever!

Ban him now..

10 Members? Again lying? OMFG . Also i dont think that you mentioned that i dropped you a pm on msn . Jesus liers

we discuss this for some time now.

spam deleted and USE ENGLISH ONLY

after you said that, guess what the very first reply was in greek.

Can't stop laughing.

10 Members? Again lying? OMFG . Also i dont think that you mentioned that i dropped you a pm on msn . Jesus liers

Man are you freaking kidding me right? You have sent me a message in WLM that says i will got my money and sorry ... 3 Weeks has been passed and i didnt receive my money yet .. And i am not a lier you are an idiot if you dont believe me ASK Psomas to.. he knows how much members you have scammed better than me.

Well this discussion ends here You didnt give me my money 3 weeks.. + 1 month = almost 2 months now.. so I am asking to ban you as soon as it is possible .

Something else Stop finally telling the word Jesus .. God know better than all that you are a lier.

Grimmjow has traded with me , gave me only the 50% of the money and after was complaining that was someone else . . .

Anyway i some people asked me about him cus he(mace) shared his account with hotman and i dont know to who else anyway , that account as account has scammed some people thats what can i confirm. . .

Also i can bring proofs anytime as everyone knows :)

• 3 weeks later...

Finally I've got my money from Grimmjow ...

Thanks finally I've got them!

Next time Do not trade if you dont have the money Grimmjow cause later you are say us liers but the only lier was you :(  Trade if you have the money if not dont tell stories about USA......

Well i can say now that he is not a scammer..

• 3 weeks later...

Forumuser: frenchie88

Proof: http://www.imagebanana.com/view/eora3vlp/Scamproof2.jpg

E-mail: Krysx3@live.fr  /  xRadium@live.fr

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=224466.new#new

Umm, lol, never thought he could be that dumb :D

• 2 months later...

i've sold my l2 rpg club account for 270 euro's 1 month later he recalled his money.

i do not remember his forum name. but his paypal account is

ktbernierr@ymail.com.

paypal couldnt do anything about it, cause his creditcard company recalled it for him.

http://www.2shared.com/photo/foaq0n8C/scammed.html

maybe its tolate. but i forgot to poste it here.