20% Faster Internet Connection

Versus

yea works from 5200 download speed to 5670... but what exactly we do when we decrease from 20% to 0%... i mean it can cause any problem?

Windows take 20% of our speed connection for no reason!We take revenge and we take back our speed!So this cause nothing to ur system.

Well, It May Works But i think its  nonsense....

Anyway, if it works pm me :P

There is no reason to pm u,because ppl posted here that it works.If u believe that is nonsense don't use it.Nobody tells u to do it if u don't want.-

Windows take 20% of our speed connection for no reason!We take revenge and we take back our speed!So this cause nothing to ur system.

There is no reason to pm u,because ppl posted here that it works.If u believe that is nonsense don't use it.Nobody tells u to do it if u don't want.-

oh kk thx then and... lets kill bill gates!!!

it cant work max download speed set your internet provider :)

U tested and u say that i can't work?What u are doing is clear spam!Stop make useless posts what else i can tell u!!!

thx but,

it still doesnt work with Home Edition?

U ask me all the time..I already told u that as i know it is working only with xp pro.Now i don't think that u will lose anything if u try..

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

THE 2ND WAY WORKS With Windows Home Edition SP2....

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

yes windows takes 20% of your bandwith ONLy if u have a bandwith of 10mb or more..so if u have a low bandwith like 2-5mb like me u wont see any diference:P..

yes windows takes 20% of your bandwith ONLy if u have a bandwith of 10mb or more..so if u have a low bandwith like 2-5mb like me u wont see any diference:P..

U are wrong.I have 1mb and i see many difference.