(L2J) L2Rise of Hell Freya PvP Server.!

pkmicrochip

don't join here is wasted time 15 ppls on  Stun Archer is 100% and Gm Hack ppls :S to +20 item lols (he give me item +20 and  i don't know him :S) DON'T JOIN

the big prob is that some players advice the gm to fix their skills 100% and the gm listen to them! so in this server we have god make DA and paladins.

the second prob is that when the server start all farm was easy and the old players make themselfs powerfull. now the farm is harder and if you want to farm for gcdx you have to mess with the old players (with many +in skills) who owns the farm area and they dont let you farm at all! so new players gg

too bad cause i love servers with no custom items...

Server is rly good, today gm fixed skils like steal diivinity,op sacrifise,cancel and alot more.Good stuff :)

Information Abaut Server.!

Rate Server ( Updated on 16/3/2011)

# Similar to Retail Server (Not Custom).

Why do all server owner are lying in there advertisements? retail like while editing skills?

I won't join any server which owner lies anymore.

Why do all server owner are lying in there advertisements? retail like while editing skills?

I won't join any server which owner lies anymore.

Man the server has been wiped. I don't lie because the skills are touched only on timing nothing more. Learn what is retail, then talk

i do NOT like enchant rates T.T!!!

# GM Shop in any Town support you max to A grade!.S - S80 - S84 Craftable.

This is a bit weird for pvp servers xD! .. anyway .. this looks different .. maybe i will give a try 6_6!

P.S. Good Luck ;)