Interlude Animation Problem

LouLou

Hi Guys I Made an adaption Of maned Lion Pet ,From Gracia ,to Intelrude But when i try to call the npc i have this message..what i have to do to fix this problem?

81447397.jpg

you adapt the animation with Gildor tool? say you bought the UnrealED cracked? it is so problem will get this criticalerror

you adapt the animation with Gildor tool? say you bought the UnrealED cracked? it is so problem will get this criticalerror

i dont know..i just downloaded the unreal egnine from mxc and i created a ukx with the mesh and animation i wanted with your guide about psa,psk..and not worked:( any solution please criterror??

i dont know..i just downloaded the unreal egnine from mxc and i created a ukx with the mesh and animation i wanted with your guide about psa,psk..and not worked:( any solution please criterror??

so thats the problem man, you need buy UnrealED cracked from Gildor, with normal Unreal can't do it because get critical error

This is the problem

;D

this is not the problem because him not buy the tool Gildor, and as I said before I did not like putting together a comprehensive guide to the UKX, because they only asked as imported into UED nothing else, not joining the UKX, that is the reason why not explain how link the animations , change the rotation, scale, etc.

this is not the problem because him not buy the tool Gildor, and as I said before I did not like putting together a comprehensive guide to the UKX, because they only asked as imported into UED nothing else, not joining the UKX, that is the reason why not explain how link the animations , change the rotation, scale, etc.

and what i have to do Criticalerror?:( Just tell me and i will try to do it

and what i have to do Criticalerror?:( Just tell me and i will try to do it

you have to buy the gildor's tool.

[offtopic] i want credits for the intact armor XD

you have to buy the gildor's tool.

[offtopic] i want credits for the intact armor XD

haha :P i am not using them in server anymore :P i will delete my photo :P

Sofaki?do you know the name of gildor tool? i cant find it in his site :(

haha :P i am not using them in server anymore :P i will delete my photo :P

Sofaki?do you know the name of gildor tool? i cant find it in his site :(

its UnrealED cracked version