AEdes - Free and Fast Quality Image Hosting!

eKoIce

if i remember right this is a free script , login does not have a unique page for users without js? would be better not to show the errors that occure on login/register on other pages but on the same where login/register is , color is not that good - needs rework , add new files to upload/add new url to upload is not on center of the page

that for now.

if i remember right this is a free script

True

login does not have a unique page for users without js?

Nop, whats wrong with JS ?

would be better not to show the errors that occure on login/register on other pages but on the same where login/register is

Nah, its fine.

color is not that good - needs rework

Im open to suggestions, please let me know.

add new files to upload/add new url to upload is not on center of the page

Now is working fine. and I've limited the Multiupload to 5 each time.

that for now.

Much appreciated, I hope someone else can give such a feedback.

Thank you.

Bad thing that you changed the max filesize from 5mb to 3 and then to 2

:/

where you saw it ? at aedes ? maybe must be a mistake of mine :P I will fix it up, but as its on a shared hosting (and not a dedicated) large images sometimes arent processed cuz the php memory limit is 64M should be minimal to 128M, so thats useless to raise it again to 5mb, cuz that wont process the images. :)

where you saw it ? at aedes ? maybe must be a mistake of mine :P I will fix it up, but as its on a shared hosting (and not a dedicated) large images sometimes arent processed cuz the php memory limit is 64M should be minimal to 128M, so thats useless to raise it again to 5mb, cuz that wont process the images. :)

and add account system.

Thanks, tho i've got up with these errors when the filesize was up to 2mb today

again to 5mb max size.

About the account managment, i asked to the creator of the script, and hes not avalaible to do it. so the script stays as it is. (aedes.us).

also why do you have to create a new website just for the management system?if this website goes well with uploads and you seem to continue it then you can simply create a new custom image hosting system and insert on your own the current images on the new system so you wont be forced to create a new domain for the features.

also why do you have to create a new website just for the management system?if this website goes well with uploads and you seem to continue it then you can simply create a new custom image hosting system and insert on your own the current images on the new system so you wont be forced to create a new domain for the features.

I will think about it, yes.

What about this error:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, postmaster@aedes.us and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

• 2 weeks later...

What about this error:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, postmaster@aedes.us and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Was me Testing sh*ts :D

Anyway, I've got a nice script (Very Well Working) => www.ekoice.org

Please IF someone could test, and tell me whats need to be fixed, so I can put it on a production site.

Features are a LOT:

Accounting System (Can create folders, rename the files, Multiupload files, upload zip archives) etc.

Please post a feedback, thanks.

• 3 weeks later...