AEdes - Free and Fast Quality Image Hosting!

eKoIce

Just came back to say that aedes.us is getting more popular everyday, got 82k rank in alexa, and growing everyday, changed some info in the 1st post to let you ppl know the latest news. All the future testings will be done privately and will be displayed on the main site http://www.aedes.us/ once they have satisfied some basic standards. The Actual theme is nearly the default because i like it to be more clear, and not very fancy like loads of other imagehosts who uses the chevereto 2.x script like me.

The actual script dont have/support accounting, but in the next few months more interesting things will happen (Maybe they will release a stable account managment). Now Aedes.us is protected by Cloudflare, which let all the persons who use aedes.us to load it blazing fast from all around the world.

I'd like to say 1 more thing, here is the last month under the cloudflare network, what you think about it?

2c9s.jpg

Cheers! and thank you for using my site! :)