Jump to content

Inviction

Members
  • Posts

    367
  • Joined

  • Last visited

    Never
  • Feedback

    0%

Everything posted by Inviction

  1. Ever? Want to elaborate on that a little?
  2. No Donations, No Customs, Oldschool player, the rates...all looks good man. personally I would have waited until your site was finished. But for me the features sound good. Is it home hosted? Good luck :)
  3. Bah yeah I always forget they made all those other chronicles lol.
  4. I usually only take dex +4 str -4. I know ppl will say what about blow land rate. I never found a noticeable difference and the extra movement speed is very nice. Also I usually take powind over COV. Nice guide though :) I also take as+haste over crt damage. GH needs the extra attack speed and his damage is already crazy.
  5. Knew I shouldn't have ate those shrooms in my backyard...wtf.
  6. Some Updates. And yeah if your too lazy to click I'm too lazy to copy and paste :P http://www.l2insomnia.com/showthread.php?16-Updates&p=37#post37
  7. Fine..thats where my computer is anyways.
  8. To me that made as much sense as tits on a bull.
  9. Allow more ram in your startup.bat. Wrong section
  10. /rethink come back later.
  11. Thats easy..thought everybody knew. You bury them in your beer tree pot.
  12. Very happy to see a server that actually went through a ddos attack and did something about it besides closing. Good job Hydra :)
  13. I think first person I saw so far that knew about corruption and said won't play there lol. Good choice.
  14. Nope they are a myth but hope dies hard.
  15. have fun with that lol.
  16. Close server come back when you have thought it out and can offer the players something real.
  17. Shitty :/
  18. Looks good. many people have been asking for a food 75x server maybe this is it. I didn't see any info on donations? Good Luck!
  19. No comment just a fun read :D
  20. I have a real weakness for BigMacs so ofc :P
  21. For now no more staff is needed. A little closer will be looking for one more advertising rep (russian and english speaking). Will post some information on that soon.
  22. Welcome and have fun. Do your homework before you open a server :)
  23. You realize that L2off can only utilize like 1/2 the ram your server has the rest just sits there?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..