Jump to content

ExTrEmEDwarf

Legendary Member
  • Posts

    8,187
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1
  • Feedback

    0%

Everything posted by ExTrEmEDwarf

  1. use [­spoiler] tags instead of spoiling the episode for others that haven't seen the episode yet. Lucky me I saw it before checking in here
  2. http://www.adslgr.com/content/656-Jiayu-G3S-Invasion-from-China
  3. Τα κινέζικα τηλέφωνα που έχουν βγει είναι κάτι παραπάνω απο ότι θα περίμεναν αυτοί που δίνουν 100 ευρώ και παίρνουν τα μαιμου. Αυτά ναι μεν είναι κινέζικα, αλλά μουφα. Έχουν βγάλει 4πύρηνα κινητά, 2GB ram, τελευταία τεχνολογία snapdragon και γενικά ότι βγάζουν τα κινητά που αγοράζουν σήμερα 700 και 800 ευρώ και τα συγκεκριμένα κινητά τα βγάζουν στο 1/3 της τιμής απο ένα κανονικό κινητό που θα έδινες όσα έγραψα παραπάνω αλλά αυτά κυκλοφορούν μόνο στην κινέζικη αγορά. δεν έχουν κάνει κανένα leak απο ότι πιστεύω και ούτε θα γίνει. Ίσως είναι κλειδωμένα να λειτουργούν μόνο στην χώρα τους ή κλειδωμένες SIM, ή γενικά μόνο κινέζικη γλώσσα για να μην μπορεί να γίνει χρήση εκτός κίνας
  4. I'll just answer to this: "As you say, the fact of leaving the wrong placed topics or w/e to other moderators shows the lack of interest for your current rank." You think that I have time to cleanup the whole forum? You're wrong. I take certain actions that others can't, and I am taking care of things that cannot be taken care of. I can't be online 24/7 cleaning a forum that I am not taking profit myself. I just contribute my part on few things that I'm good at. Also I'm not obligated to answer such topics but well.
  5. There I was, answering a topic without locking it just because I was on my phone and here I am being judged for it. Me, personally, I take care of all reported topics which are many daily. I cannot track the whole forum for few topics that are placed on wrong sections so I leave them up to other moderators. Also this topic is placed on wrong section aswell.
  6. ωραίο
  7. το .doc είναι microsoft word. αν δεν ανοίγει με το 2003, ανοίγει με το 2010. αλλιώς openoffice.
  8. δεν έχει θέμα σε αυτά, υπήρχαν μέρες πριν 4 χρόνια που τον έκανα και 15 φορές την μέρα ban χωρίς υπερβολές
  9. Τον έχετε δει ποτέ να βρίζει εμένα; όχι. γιατί; γιατί είναι γαμώ τα παιδιά αν δεν τον βρίζετε
  10. Μου αρέσει που γράφει κάτι σάπιο, τον βρίζετε και μετά σπαμμάρετε εμένα επειδή λέει κωλάντερα να τον κάνω ban.
  11. I have lost once 12 pages of paperwork for my college because my pc was rolled back after a blackout, so shit happens.
  12. u mad. really.
  13. άντε γαμήσου είχα ψηλά τα ηχεία
  14. χαχαχαχα
  15. ο μαξτορ σε έκανε
  16. ευχαριστώ
  17. Ωραία, θα γούσταρα να βγάλεις και ένα λεξικό με τις καινούριες λέξεις να αρχίζω να τις εφαρμόζω κι εγώ
  18. ωραίο, μ'αρέσει να διαβάζω καινούριες λέξεις
  19. Here you will find subs for all languages and air dates since it's not listed on tvcountdown yet http://www.subtitleseeker.com/2660734/The+Tomorrow+People/Tv-Subtitles/
  20. give me his ip through skype
  21. μαλάκα άκουσες το καινούριο της παπαδοπούλου; ίδια φωνή έχει μείνει
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..