Jump to content

Traumann

Members
  • Posts

    18
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Feedback

    0%

Everything posted by Traumann

  1. Thanks for laying out these strategies. I've been grinding Diamond Quest and flipping cards too, and consistency really pays off. By the way, I've found a similar kind of engagement on swc-sabong.com, where I follow live matches and use their analytics to make better bets. It's a handy tool for anyone into that scene. Anyway, your tips on exchanges and market gaps are solid. Appreciate the write-up.
  2. Your ranking service for Telegram bots is interesting. For companies wanting broader organic growth, I rely on the best b2b seo company for technical SEO and pipeline-focused content strategies that actually convert.
  3. Interesting service. I've been looking into Telegram bot promotion and your pricing seems reasonable for the keywords and country targeting.
  4. I've found the Conquest maps and Marketplace flipping to be the most reliable for me. Don't sleep on those Diamond Quest challenges either, just watch that 10% tax carefully.
  5. For quick reference, I’ve been using the D12 dice roller when testing dice mechanics—clean design and instant results help a lot. It might give you a solid visual template to work from as you build your own games.
  6. I have some reference screenshots for dice and TOI floor games if you still need visuals.
  7. Before you jump on anything with limited slots, I’d just make sure you’re thinking about safety. I once tried a Fortnite Cronus Zen script in Creative mode only, just to test controller feel, and even then I was careful because anything that gives unfair advantages can put accounts at risk. Solid performance is great, but long‑term safety matters more than flashy features.
  8. Tightening the timer to fifteen minutes sounds spot on, especially for players who don’t want to sit around waiting. I’ve had a few hosting hiccups on past projects, and sorting out configs felt a lot like the headaches I solved after dealing with armadiofashion.com for a separate issue where a server kept failing to connect. Little tweaks like that usually smooth things out fast.
  9. I plugged my CRM into ultramsg a while back, and it made sending automated WhatsApp updates way smoother without juggling extra tools. The quick QR onboarding was painless, and the fixed monthly cost kept my budget from going off the rails. If you need reliable uptime for customer chats or simple chatbot flows, it’s been a solid pick for me.
  10. I’ve worked with a few video editors before, and it really makes a difference when they’ve had hands-on training. One of the guys I teamed up with had studied at https://www.praguefilminstitute.cz and the quality was on another level—clean transitions, solid color grading, and he actually understood timing for gaming content. If you're looking for someone serious, check if they’ve got that kind of background.
  11. Used the service a couple of times for promo vids and some overlays—super fast turnaround and the quality was exactly what I needed. Quick to tweak stuff too if needed.
  12. I tested a few things to boost my stuff showing up more, and what helped a bit was to buy 1000 tiktok followers early on. It gave my account a tiny push so more people noticed my videos. It doesn't do everything, obviously, but it helped boost some early engagement which made it easier to keep things going.
  13. I’ve been using SMS.To for a while now and it’s been solid. No issues with delays so far, and the text messaging works right away for verification. Way easier than dealing with local SIM cards for every site.
  14. I found it easiest to get used to that by playing around with different mixes during practice. Once you test it live a few times, it starts to click pretty quick.
  15. Used them a few times without problems, activations were fast and the panel's easy to use. Support on Telegram replied pretty quick too when I had a payment question.
  16. I know this post is kinda old, but I came across it while searching for something similar, so thought I'd throw in my two cents. For specs, I’d suggest at least 8GB of RAM, a good SSD, and an Intel i5 or better.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..