Jump to content

Vision

Legendary Member
  • Posts

    4,769
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13
  • Feedback

    100%

Everything posted by Vision

  1. I'm glad you like it. WTF are you a irelevent spammer? This is not a criticize topic. Wake up!
  2. Heya, bitch boy I made you a gift because I bored a lot. Hmm NeverMore as a Signature not bad ah? Best Regards - Observer I Hope You Like it!
  3. Πάω και γω να κάνω καμιά δουλειά βαριέμαι.
  4. 'Εχουν τα ζόρια τους όλοι ρε οικονομική κρίση σου λέει μετά. :happyforever:
  5. Human. Specifically, Saggitarius.
  6. From this list amumu.. In general, ezreal.
  7. Γάματο για σήμερα δεν λέει.
  8. this.
  9. Vision

    ?

    The problem is why you lock the topic which is created by you lol.
  10. mouaaa.
  11. I'm the reason that GFX Section being live dont you worry.
  12. Τhat's good there are many styles of blur. Me too but with the past I learned. Just dont give up.
  13. Καλησπέρα σας κύριοι.
  14. Well, you know he is at the beggining ah?
  15. Vision

    ?

    http://lineage2dreams.com/forums/
  16. I think its fine sotos. It fits with the whole image.
  17. Hmm its nice. Did you used motian blur?
  18. Just refresh its not something.
  19. αχχαχα σκάσε ρε με κάνεις και γελάω. έλα δεν είναι τίποτα εγώ ήμουν τόσο κομπλεξικός που την ..ξα και μετα επειδη δεν μου αρεσε η βρωμοφατσα της την χωρισα.. ετσι επειδη γουσταρα.. Δεν είσαι μόνος σου έχεις παρέα..
  20. hb nikoloudo.
  21. Solved http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=268320.0 http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=267895.0 http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=266934.0
  22. Vision

    WarMaster

    pou se re swkra.
  23. Ennoei sto myalo..
  24. E brwmoskilo tha se balw me kamia gata iremise.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..