Jump to content

mg13gr

Legendary Member
  • Posts

    4,791
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2
  • Feedback

    100%

Everything posted by mg13gr

  1. Βινγο.
  2. Your title says it all.
  3. It isn't difficult, you just need to us a "trick".
  4. ΓΑΜΩ ΤΑ ΕΜΠΟΔΙΑ! ΠΗΓΑ ΩΣ 50 ΚΑΙ ΚΑΤΙ ΚΑΙ ΕΠΕΣΑ ΠΑΝΩ ΚΑΙ ΓΥΡΙΣΑ ΣΤΑ 49!
  5. 41.2m atm. When it ends? U.U
  6. 25.3m atm. I'm gonna post a ss when I'll lose.
  7. 10.5 T.T
  8. mg13gr

    [LOL]WTF?

    Old. >.>
  9. ΧΔ
  10. Dealt. Lock it.
  11. mg13gr

    L2 Gang

    .i.
  12. I'll accept you in ten mins. Thanks funky and rain!
  13. Δεν το συνεχίζω γιατί... Γιατί.
  14. Πολύ χρήσιμο το MW2.
  15. mg13gr

    L2 Gang

    C'mon, my reply isn't serious? :(
  16. mg13gr

    L2 Gang

    Ι know. I'm serious.
  17. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1JMU9FX0 Πάτα "Run" κάθε φορά που το τρέχεις.
  18. mg13gr

    L2 Gang

    Υes. I did it.
  19. I don't care for your products, but your sig, the banner I mean. The original one is made by me and you fucked it up, rofl.
  20. Thank you very much. Thank you too dude. Thanks.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..