[INFO]The Graphic Dictionary

MasterDisaster

Hello everybody!It's been some time since I've made or shared something here.Today I decided to help people with my lil graphic knowledge in a way that many would be helped (I GUESS)!

I decided to make a "graphic dictionary" for the newbies.

So let's just start!

Definitions

*GFX:Once you start photoshop the most common word is "GFX"!GFX has too possible meaning.It either can be "Graphics(Grafix)" or "Graphic Effects"!a

*PS:Simple but tricky,PS stands for Photoshop (PhotoShop).

*Render:A render,is a pre-cut part of a picture!It makes your effects application easier.

*Stock:Stock is any random picture/image you have took/found.

*Sprite:Sprites are 2D render which actually are some pixelized characters from video games or famous comic/anime series.

*Font:A font is a different style of typesetting letters.

*C4D:C4D is a program(Cinema 4 Dimensions) in which you are able to create a multi-dimensional render/image.

*C4D Render:C4D renders are some abstract images made with C4D.

*Focal Point:The focal point on a piece is the first part of it that the eye goes at first.In other words,it's the point that draws more attention than any other part of the piece.It's usually sharpened and lightened.

*Background:It's exactly the opposite of "focal Point"!It should draw less attention than focal but still be well blended in order to look nice in a tag.It's usually blurred and darkened.

*Depth:In gfx,depth has almost the same meaning as in real life. The focal point should be brighter and sharpened while the background should be blurred and dark.!

*Flow:Flow,is the direction a piece has.For example,a tag's flow could be "Down right to Upper left"!

*Composition/Concept:The overal idea/feeling you are trying to express with your piece.For example,if you make a batman tag showing him ready to punch,the concept is fighting.

*Blending:Nice blending means you achieved applying flow,depth,plus having a nice composition!

*PSD:PSD stands for "PhotoShop Document"!.psd is the only format in which you will find all the layers used to make a tag.

*Full Rights:When somebody owns the full rights for something,it means he can share this anywhere without asking permission or even changing any part of it.Mostly used for tutorials and psd's!

*LRO:LRO stands for "Learning Rights Only"!It means that you can't edit or claim the document is yours but you can use it for learning purposes.

*Rip,Ripper,Ripping:When somebody has ripped or is called as a ripper,it means that he edited something it wasn't his property without having permission to do it.

*HQ/LQ:High Quality/Low Quality

*Tone:How dark or light a color is!

*FHS:FHS stands for "Floating Head Syndrome"!It can be called as an effect on a sig or failed attempt to make the head of the render/focal standing out more.

That's all for now.Remember that I will be updating this topic whenever I learn something new or you ask for it.

-=How to Request a definition=-

Just fill out the form below:

[b]What are you looking forward to learn:[/b]
[b]Where did you see this:[/b]
[b]Any possible example:[/b]

Relative Guides/Tutorials

Photoshop Shortcut Keys

Introduction to Photoshop

Few Words about Photoshop Tools

Photoshop Tutorials and Shares section rules

Regards,MD

thank you,Really helpful.

I needed that.

Thanks meng.If you need anything else,ask for it here so I can update ma topic :P

*GFX:Good Fuck x (x stands for anyone u know).

*PS:Simple but tricky,PS stands for Post Script u dickhead.

*Render:A render,is a render.

*Stock:is like stock house really nice things low prices HURRYYYYY.

*Sprite:u know the soda named "sprite"

*Font:No idea what this shit is.

*C4D:Cinema 4 Dickheads.

*C4D Render:Oh C4D Renders are Cinema 4 DickHead renders simple.

*Focal Point:Dis shit is hilarius Focal Points are points into ur face YEA THATS RIGHT.

*Background: BackGround stats for the noob thats behind u. (yeye he is behind u QQ now)

*Depth:Depth is like Meth DRAGS MENGGGGGGGG

*Flow:Well noby noes yet what dis shit is. i think its alien shit.

Im bored to write more QQ

*GFX:Good -beep- x (x stands for anyone u know).

*PS:Simple but tricky,PS stands for Post Script u dickhead.

*Render:A render,is a render.

*Stock:is like stock house really nice things low prices HURRYYYYY.

*Sprite:u know the soda named "sprite"

*Font:No idea what this shit is.

*C4D:Cinema 4 Dickheads.

*C4D Render:Oh C4D Renders are Cinema 4 DickHead renders simple.

*Focal Point:Dis shit is hilarius Focal Points are points into ur face YEA THATS RIGHT.

*Background: BackGround stats for the noob thats behind u. (yeye he is behind u QQ now)

*Depth:Depth is like Meth DRAGS MENGGGGGGGG

*Flow:Well noby noes yet what dis shit is. i think its alien shit.

Im bored to write more QQ

Do you even see what you write?

impair.gif