Where We Playing [Java Clans]

Melz

Hello,

I am Melo from KiDNapping and I want your opinion on something.

So put your hate and suffering aside for a moment and check this out.

We like to play on servers where clan pvp is an important part (not just once a week at some raid but everyday) because it is FUN. I think a lot of people agree with us. More clans on a server = more mass pvp = more FUN, yaayy smiley.gif. We had this for a while on L2 Renaissance but because of bad administration many clans left and now it's time to find a new one.

So here's the deal. We will post in this thread our CURRENT SERVER and SERVERS WE ARE LOOKING AT in order to let everyone know, enemies and friends, where they can find us and play with or against us and prove who is the best. We hope other clans will join us in this discussion because we are also looking for worthy enemies and would like to see where people are playing ourselves (just in case we go on a fail server again, maybe we will come on yours, or maybe we can talk and go together on another one).

Anyway, the point is to have as many clans in the same place, and this is the best way we could think of for a start.

So here it goes, if you would like to join, make a similar answer:

Clan: KiDNapping

CURRENT SERVER: None

WE ARE LOOKING AT: L2Sanity

You get the picture.

Comment, suggest, improve! smiley.gif

Also I would like to ask an moderator to pin this thread so rest clans would see it (also solo players are welcomed just for view)

Edited by Melz

Clan: FallenAngeLs

CURRENT SERVER: L2Renaissance  -  status: unhappy; reason: bad administration; looking for another server

We are looking at: L2Sanity  -  we don't have chars, maybe we can talk to admin about wipe (if you agree ofc)

We are looking at: pvpgame.pro - some friends are going there on the 24th

We are looking at: L2Gambit - news in 1-2 weeks 

we will update when we move, or watch forums for our "INC" thread in clan section

test2_zps5fd325e9.jpg

Regards 

Iordanov

Edited by ChaØs

We (TotalDestruction) will move at L2Blaze.net x70 16/5/2014 http://l2blaze.net/ !!!

u guys do not know how to use your brain idk these illogical decisions.

You're still going to join a java mid rate trash corrupted server :D Also based on l2jfrozen :( What could be more ? Every 3 weeks wiped

if you wanna play on mid rate servers then try to join official ru mid rate servers better for you.Because there's no any a mid rate server atm.I have nothing to say to other java clans.

u guys do not know how to use your brain idk these illogical decisions.

You're still going to join a java mid rate trash corrupted server :D Also based on l2jfrozen :( What could be more ? Every 3 weeks wiped

if you wanna play on mid rate servers then try to join official ru mid rate servers better for you.Because there's no any a mid rate server atm.I have nothing to say to other java clans.

l2blaze suck cuz admin make alot of unbalanced donates like ++++ and epics and fcking lithuanian fck the godddddddd NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Is the system on peaceorwar on english or its on russian?there is english patch?

-- russian --.

Actually I'm waiting l2fantastic but we do not know the grand opening date,anyway I found a good russian server.

I would like to share it with you. it's a pvp server and grand opening date is 6/6/14

website here < http://pvp-game.pro/ it's not java [l2offfiles] Also this server is totally English and international players can play easy in this server.

I would like to tell us why

1.NO more zerg ru clans because max ally is 2

2.You can invite 50 ppl in your clan max.Everyone have a chance

3.Some of things like l2Alucard [ Gardens of Eva ] - will be unique farm pvp-zone. You can get there Festiva Adena (FA) - and you can buy with FA some expensive staff like qust items for epic or TOP ls 76 lvl or sacred book etc.Also In this area u can find 4 Raid bosses,with good drop of FA and other expansive staff..[Chaotic Zone ]

4.Also they'll decrease this mc rate.. I think everyone can play in this server without problem.

If you want to ask any questions about server you can write here.I'm talking with admin on skype

They are come to this forum for advertising soon.

Edited by SiD31

U should know that the owner of L2Fantastic is Munich.Known QB/recovery member.....With whatever comes with that ofc...Also did u play L2F last time?

Its not Munich problem that all this java clans sucks d and lose all pvp 9v9 to good mid rate Cps,thats what happend on last L2F, bad java CPS couldnt farm on party zone coz they lose all the time and they quit claimed server was corrupted and bad xD