Giant's Secret Codex Of Mastery ?? where do i find it

tekken

its the book for safe enchant skill

dont have a clue where to find it

plis help

I know that for example on l2ownage some of rb drop this book... Don't know how it seems on retail.

@menesi_bg: use search omg...

ive never heard anything about that book...i suppose tht its from interlude, isnt it?

it's from kamael , used for safe enchant your skills. dont know really what they mean with "safe enchant skill" but wanted to try it out

it's from kamael , used for safe enchant your skills. dont know really what they mean with "safe enchant skill" but wanted to try it out

It means u have 100% chance for enchanting, that's all :P

'When enchanting a skill you can now choose a safer route. By using Safe Skill Enchanting, you don't risk losing all of your added skill levels if the enchantment fails. However, you will need to use three times the amount of exp and SP that you would have to use for a normal skill enchant.' quote from l2stratics

• 2 weeks later...

It means u have 100% chance for enchanting, that's all :P

'When enchanting a skill you can now choose a safer route. By using Safe Skill Enchanting, you don't risk losing all of your added skill levels if the enchantment fails. However, you will need to use three times the amount of exp and SP that you would have to use for a normal skill enchant.' quote from l2stratics

then this book rocks, if u have a lot of exp :)