[WTS] Faction server pack

xuinia

yes and does it worth money? :)

anyway everything have their own free will if someone want to be scammed with buying shared stuff well than they will be no need for delete/junk the topic.

if you count the time used to add those diffs yes :). anyway if people want to pay for shared features let them be :)

Download any of those free shared packs and make out of it what I did here then talk. You wont find this stuff anywhere on this or some other forum. Most of the people in here doesn't even know how to start allready compiled server. Coding in java = imposible for them, but... for some reason they think that it should be for free. If you can make something like this, then go ahead and do it, afterwards you can share it for free... But if you're not going to do that, then please stay out of this topic with usseles coments. I've spent alot of time working on this project, and the price that I'm asking for it is just simply symbolic.

yes and does it worth money? :)

anyway everything have their own free will if someone want to be scammed with buying shared stuff well than they will be no need for delete/junk the topic.

• 2 weeks later...