Freya PTS Scripts+AI

Rodolpho, grown a little please :)

You say stuff about me, but you forget you use your "friends" to buy stuff from other people for you take the files and re-distribute then cheap.

Or you gonna tell me, you didnt stole Romulo Files and tried selling to everybody ? Want Romulo to come here ? Loser.

So when you grown a little and stop scamming people, you will be better than me :)

Also don't keep changing your nick 50000 times, because everybody knows you are : stevie, scuzi, and other entities that you've used so far. :P

You got the words from my mouth, but let me comment in special your last line.

Thats the L2 reallity nowadays, every share you give here and no matter where. THERE WILL ALWAYS BE KIDS COMMENTING, 'OH, MAN! YOUR THE BEST! THANKS! I'LL GIVE U A PICTURE OF MY SISTER NOW!'

Mon3yBeeAre know it, and knew it so he explored it. That's how he won that -beep-ing fake glory from l2 noob community. Cuz all he do is go to everywhere and start say around: OH, CRAPPY EXTENDER, THOUSAND OF DUPES, BUY MINE, MINE IS BETTER, NO BUGZ MENG! NO CRASHES MAN! BUY IT YOU WONT REGRET! I NEED TO BUI MAI NEW COMPUTER, ADENAS PLISS

Every single person smart person knows who you are, Mon3yBR. All you want to do it, sell your -beep-ing shit and make cash, cash and cash.

Stop fooling people and making market of your extender saying that the others extenders are crappy, thats just lammy.

Its okay if you want to sell your extenders, every work deserves money. But not in the way you do, not in the way you did before. Disrespecting others work.

That's why i have pish of you.

I liked the part where you said "every work deserves money."

does this apply to charity work too?

Rodolpho, grown a little please :)

You say stuff about me, but you forget you use your "friends" to buy stuff from other people for you take the files and re-distribute then cheap.

Or you gonna tell me, you didnt stole Romulo Files and tried selling to everybody ? Want Romulo to come here ? Loser.

So when you grown a little and stop scamming people, you will be better than me :)

Also don't keep changing your nick 50000 times, because everybody knows you are : stevie, scuzi, and other entities that you've used so far. :P

Dont lose the focus dear mon3ybr. Got affected by my words? Sad. Its the truth.

Romulo deserved it, he scammed a time. Closed the server which was running my own scripts and then opened it again with my files.' Tooth for tooth'.

Everybody? Tell me whats the definition of this, please. Tell it to a friend? Maybe. OOH PLEASE, DONT MASK THE TRUTH GAYBOY

Changing of nick? Here i am, Rodolpho as you always knew.

AH, want some english lessons? Im open for it. GROW!

I liked the part where you said "every work deserves money."

does this apply to charity work too?

Do you do charity? If yes, you do!

What are you from mon3y? Maybe a dear and secret friend who matches with a night date?

MAYBE.

What are you from mon3y? Maybe a dear and secret friend who matches with a night date?

MAYBE.

Unfortunately I don't :'(, maybe because i hate human beings.

And I'm on a neutral stance lol, never spoken to Fred nor Mac.

Romulo deserved it, he scammed a time. Closed the server which was running my own scripts and then opened it again with my files.' Tooth for tooth'.

Everybody? Tell me whats the definition of this, please. Tell it to a friend? Maybe. OOH PLEASE, DONT MASK THE TRUTH GAYBOY

Changing of nick? Here i am, Rodolpho as you always knew.

AH, want some english lessons? Im open for it. GROW!

MAYBE.

Rodolpho i don't give a shit for you really :)

You can cry, say whatever you want, really do it..

You don't worth 2 cents.

And 'moneybr' ? Lol for you, that sell your mother for 50 dollars if you can :D

PS : Everybody = Todo Mundo (in BR) lol @ your perfect mega ultra power engrishizor ;)

I closed the server, and then I didn't re-opened with you because you're a scammer.

I opened again with your "OWN SCRIPTS"? I paid you for that's scripts before open the first server with you, do you remember? And then opened the server with YOU, using the scripts that YOU SOLD for me, remember? So we don't used YOUR SCRIPTS, we used THE SCRIPTS THAT U SOLD FOR ME, and before close the server, I shared the profit of the server with you.

Oh noes, mon3ybr iz calling hiz friendz0rs to flame meh. im gonna crai!

Tirrom, oh really? I dont remember it. You was such a good currupt admin, DICK IN YOUR ASS.

Ok now, Fred and his friends... You can all suck my dick.

Rodolpho i don't give a shit for you really :)

You can cry, say whatever you want, really do it..

You don't worth 2 cents.

And 'moneybr' ? Lol for you, that sell your mother for 50 dollars if you can :D

PS : Everybody = Todo Mundo (in BR) lol @ your perfect mega ultra power engrishizor ;)

Mundo?

Dr.+Mundo.png

This guy?

Funny how Ray criticises Fr3d's english, yet his english is outrageously ridiculous... Not in the mood to point the several flaws that make you look even dumber than you already are, but yeah...