[L2J] L][ Rev - High Rate - PvP

ketchupyx

Nice...

some things are missing ,like dual dagers,buffs(dwarf),bigger farm areas,its ok now with the ppl online but what happens when more come?

BUT, when trying to farm allways get pk,even in safe zones by some well geared guys,thats what newcomers will see and leave ,5 ppl online and all they think about is pking,

but like i said nice server

Thanks legend, i'm now fixing stuff like guards, you should not be pked in safe zone... i'm watching that now, bigger farms? well bigger farm is when we will have more players... about buffs in the buffer its all about balancing, you have all the main buffs and the strong ones, some dwarf buffs that i deleted was on purpose

(we currenlty have more than 25 players on)

not really, atm im playing on a server wich have funny things to do and where almost all clases (ALL) are usefull.

i'm verry happy for you :)

anyway server is increasing and players stays, thats a good start :)

My point for asking about donation was to see from where you would gain funds to keep srv up :)

You see many good srv and admins start like this but unfortunatly close after 2-3 months cause of lack of funds , anyway downloading system atm cause features looks nice