[Project][L2Emuproject]

yep .. checking what some other people failed and how fixed is a way to make a new thing better than others have expected :)

[rev +2000 .. i didn't knew it xD! .. well i don't like c6 that much like being checking such chronicle's projects timelines xD!]

EDIT: I finished creating my account on project forum :P

If you want to learn java than you should to take a look into our programming/java section there are some usefull tutorials posted.

If you want to learn java than you should to take a look into our programming/java section there are some usefull tutorials posted.

i will for sure :) .. thanks for recommendation .. and one question

what is pack focused on ?

Custom mods/configs/systems

or

Balance retail like.

???

@offtopic::: for an OFF server, what do i need ? C or C++ ? because i am starting to learn C :)

i will for sure :) .. thanks for recommendation .. and one question

the pack is focused on what ?

Custom mods/configs/systems

or

Balance retail like.

???

All this...we dont believe in a pack can be just 1 type of pack we believe that a pack can have all these features at the same time with stay stable well enough if its done properly.

All this...we dont believe in a pack can be just 1 type of pack we believe that a pack can have all these features at the same time with stay stable well enough if its done properly.

yes, but sometimes custom stuff makes problems and that's a bit a bothering .. now i started reading that java guides you said :P

@offtopic::: for an OFF server, what do i need ? C or C++ ? because i am starting to learn C :)

yes, but sometimes custom stuff makes problems and that's a bit a bothering .. now i started reading that java guides you said :P

For an off server you need money nothing more since the off extenders are pretty much worthless you need to pay a professional. Besides of beeing able to pay a high end server pc for optimal performance and protection.

find some of the so called pro developers to help you with it.

Like Setekh or Tryskell? Found already.

Anyway, it's matter of time till you go emo again with something that will happen, delete eclipse, ragequit and come back a few months later.

Like Setekh or Tryskell? Found already.

Anyway, it's matter of time till you go emo again with something that will happen, delete eclipse, ragequit and come back a few months later.

Wait a second, come back? You call it a comeback thats weird....

Thats a promotional account to gather more attention/users to our work i dont see any come back here.

Wait a second, come back? You call it a comeback thats weird....

Thats a promotional account to gather more attention/users to our work i dont see any come back here.

Oh, what about your ambitions and dreams to be in the TOP posters? Are they over?

No fun >.>

Oh, so your ambitions and dreams to be in the TOP posters? Are they over?

No fun >.>

I was a top poster anyway and i still on 8th place so who cares...

Besides im not motivated by such things its just promotional stuff to our work i dont give a damn about shares/spams/flames/pointless love storys(>.<) to stab someone in the back...its just a "promotion"...

I'm not poor... why should I be poor? XD

I didn't mean that you have no money, I meant that you are totally unlucky.

Anyway.