[Poll]L2DeathWhisper

Frank

Would you like L2DeathWhisper back? Vote for client too!  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like L2DeathWhisper back? Vote for client too!

• Yes! Interlude!
    • Yes! Gracia Epilogue!
    • Yes! Gracia Epilogue with Interlude features!
    • No! I don't want DeathWhisper back!

I believe that many people waiting for a good interlude server.After Kamael l2 changed too much.It is not the same.I think that deathwhisper on Interlude Chronicle would be great,and this time with more fixes , features ,  new ideas  ;).

I believe that many people waiting for a good interlude server.After Kamael l2 changed too much.It is not the same.I think that deathwhisper on Interlude Chronicle would be great,and this time with more fixes , features ,  new ideas  ;).

Also as i have tried to find a good c6 server i didnt found anything L2Deathwhisper can be the best and dont see only the ppl from mxc many are not loged here!

• 2 months later...

Deathwhisper will be back very soon! That's for sure! I am going to have a discussion with Versus (tomorrow or in 3 days maybe) and we will take a decision about the client! One thing is standar, DeathWhisper will be back in Summer with the good old team (Frank-Versus)! Get ready!

Deathwhisper will be back very soon! That's for sure! I am going to have a discussion with Versus (tomorrow or in 3 days maybe) and we will take a decision about the client! One thing is standar, DeathWhisper will be back in Summer with the good old team (Frank-Versus)! Get ready!

lmao

To be honest, we don't know what client are we going to work with, but the most important is that DeathWhisper is back.

and will close in 3-4 months..Don't waste your money!It's not time to open L2 server!

To be honest, we don't know what client are we going to work with, but the most important is that DeathWhisper is back.

If you going Gracia +~ and you want some knowledge feel free to pm me ;p

and will close in 3-4 months..Don't waste your money!It's not time to open L2 server!

Then is the best time to open a l2 server then , then God comes and it will attract moar people to retail ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...