L2Prominance Interlude or Freya

nlajay

Interlude or Freya  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Interlude or Freya

• Interlude
    • Freya

Hey ya'll,

We are currently working on a unique server the idea's are amazing, but we want to make sure to get the most population out there.

So my question to you is :

Should we open a Interlude server, or a Freya one ?

The most votes with the chosen chronicle shall be picked as our servers chronicle.

You can vote untill next tuesday!

I Thank you all !!

And hope to make the best server, and the most reliable server out there!

Regards,

Arrow

The most votes with the chosen chronicle shall be picked as our servers chronicle.

You can vote untill next tuesday!

u really want to listen to mxc members ? :s

u know most player here looking for bugged server where they can exploit and etc so ofc they will suggest IL :D

Imo... Open a new IL server = no sense.

There are thousands IL server... and that's their life:

- Born with a lot of player

- Grow for 2 month with a lot of player

- Stop the growth and half player leave

- Still resist less then 1 year

- Dies.

(at least for mid-rate)

If you are able to make a REALLY BALANCED IL and manage it very good you can survive for little more then 1 year... but probably you will never celebrate 2 years of success.

The only kind of server that actually TOTALLY MISS in the l2 world is a Mid-Rate (35x~70x) Freya with good features.

u really want to listen to mxc members ? :s

u know most player here looking for bugged server where they can exploit and etc so ofc they will suggest IL :D

It's not about listening and believing everything directly. I would like to hear some good opinions from people..

Let's just say were building a list with the pros and cons of Interlude and Freya. Eventually we decide our move (Almost sure its Freya).

It's not about listening and believing everything directly. I would like to hear some good opinions from people..

Let's just say were building a list with the pros and cons of Interlude and Freya. Eventually we decide our move (Almost sure its Freya).

Interlude :

The community is shittier than ever.The only ways to get ppl is to open a safe=max=+50 server lol server for kids , or open an L2Off Mid Rate,and have this:

Follow this quote

Gameplay is better for me,but community that plays there,is just retarded.

Add bugs to this,and server has already failed

Freya:

Well,a new sort of L2

I can say,many ppl like Freya,and no they are not like IL players

Plus,a good MID RATE Freya server is missing,really.

A good server like that,would have success,cause believe ,everyone is looking for something like this

The only negative i could find on freya,is that needs some balance.But you could just take care of it

My vote goes to a Mid Rate Freya

as i said in ur other topic

i personally prefer a IL srv.. but as finito said IL community sucks hard

so better open a freya srv.. i won't be in but a lot of other ppl will join..

(Almost sure its Freya).

so why u make a poll ? ^^

there is almost no point to go to IL...

but its clear u have to work a lot to make a good freya server

also to adapt all the features to your server rate.

so why u make a poll ? ^^

there is almost no point to go to IL...

but its clear u have to work a lot to make a good freya server

also to adapt all the features to your server rate.

Well it's good to see people state their opinions. Thats why I've made a poll :) and yes I'm almost sure about going Freya.. as different people stated that its a better and wiser choice if i want to attract lots of people that are interested in a stable server.

Well it's good to see people state their opinions. Thats why i've made a poll :) and yes i'm almost sure about going Freya.. as different people stated that its a better and wiser choice to become a successful server.

Ι am gonna ask you 1 thing

Tell me a good reason to make an Interlude server

Ι am gonna ask you 1 thing

Tell me a good reason to make an Interlude server

Well there's 1 thing that bothers me with Freya.. there's so many stuff in it... it's not like the old days ( Interlude ) and thats what i kind of miss. But i should get over it :)

Well there's 1 thing that bothers me with Freya.. there's so many stuff in it... it's not like the old days ( Interlude ) and thats what i kind of miss. But i should get over it :)

i see what you think :)  anyway IL is dead for most of us, 'cuz it has TOO MANY BUGS, and if you plan to open a IL server .. i NEED to say you won't get that community you expect .. althought that people IL Lovers will say you that IL is the best option, i think you should'nt hear their opinions, no matter what chronicle you choose, you will have a LOT OF WORK, so indeed of that you need to chose by yourself ..

[i still think IL Lovers that hate Kamael and all the new chronicles over IL must be dead really :)]

Go freya bro :) i expect you go up with that community you dream with :)

P.S. Remember that on Freya you will have more support and more adicional stuff since nowdays some people are opening their mind and start working with events, systems, and new configs for Freya :D!

Ciao & GL :D