[L2J]L2Sapphire - Unique Features ! (No customs)

La2War

γωεργρτ  

1. 1. γωεργρτ

• τητυξτυξυ
    • τητυξτυξκθυκ

Server Has Problem With Critical Error...Some times gives Error.

Actually you have this when you are on on hotsprings zone right?Theres a problem there which i wasn't able to find untill now that gives crit error (not always) when you soe/tp/to village.Idk whats wrong yet , but it will be fixed.

yes at hot springs...

I guessed so.

News guys , server restarted 1 minute before.Now we have the following features working correctly.

-TvT Event Engine & Reward

-CTF Event Engine & Reward.

-Safe Enchant is again +7 (idk why it was changed to 3 for a hour.)

-New Zone added (go there by pressing *interlude areas*).

-We done the first attempt to balance archers (Their stun chance and duration got fixed.)If you still notice unbalance just report on our server's forum.

Thanks for your time.We are trying to have the best available features working for you.

Man.10 ppl oN..You Have To Adverise The Server!.

Server had 30 on mid-day.We are not into hz yet (waiting confirmation again as we changed the rates) and we also need some advertise from the players (tell your friends etc)

Edit :)

we just got accepted in hopzone

br0 some guyz sometimes use silent move and they pk to lvl zones check this..+add the eggs of clan cause some are missing.and make ls 2k dollars not 5..or just make harder mobs or drop 200-500 dollars

Br0 i play on server and they say that it is corrupted and GM gives items to friends and ppl there...alla the members are saying now to leave...omg do something about that plzzz...and plz dont make any donation like overenchant weapons/armors/jewels or something like that we want to PLAY....:))...plz do something about the GM that gives items to ppl that its unfair for the rest of the ppl who are farming hard...and fix the event reward system because some they are saying that is not working...and i want to ask you oly in on???we can participate at an hour??and fix some bugs if there is bacause always there is a bug in oly....and plzzz do something with GM its not right...and yes some clan eggs are missing in KiKi trader....do the ls rate harder because some1 says that its easy...and plzzz safe 7 is good but max 20 is low make it 25 its more nice...:))...Ohh and something last plzzz fix mages p.def because i have 1100 pdef and archers hit me for 5k crt...and i with magic crt 1800-2k with vortex critical with hydro blast 1500-1600 do something about that...and dont forget to contact with your GM and say to him to stop give items to ppl its not right we want To PLAAAAAAYY a fair game...:)))

Regards,

Sorry if i spam so much...but many ppl on the server says to me to tell you that its better to do safe +7 and max +25 if you want...and make blessed scrolls 85-90 % and and if you make that...change the dollars and from 2k make it more like 3k...and plsZ reduce the rates of the chance to get a skill in the lss....and an announcment says that after a restart we will able to level up a clan alone but it may stuck on it we want to know what do you mean...and dont forget to do something with your GM that gives items to ppl....

TY

Regards,

Br0 i play on server and they say that it is corrupted and GM gives items to friends and ppl there...alla the members are saying now to leave...omg do something about that plzzz...and plz dont make any donation like overenchant weapons/armors/jewels or something like that we want to PLAY....:))...plz do something about the GM that gives items to ppl that its unfair for the rest of the ppl who are farming hard...and fix the event reward system because some they are saying that is not working...and i want to ask you oly in on???we can participate at an hour??and fix some bugs if there is bacause always there is a bug in oly....and plzzz do something with GM its not right...and yes some clan eggs are missing in KiKi trader....do the ls rate harder because some1 says that its easy...and plzzz safe 7 is good but max 20 is low make it 25 its more nice...:))...Ohh and something last plzzz fix mages p.def because i have 1100 pdef and archers hit me for 5k crt...and i with magic crt 1800-2k with vortex critical with hydro blast 1500-1600 do something about that...and dont forget to contact with your GM and say to him to stop give items to ppl its not right we want To PLAAAAAAYY a fair game...:)))

Regards,

Did you just said corruption?Nop mate , there is not even 1 adena given on any char and if it was i would know it as we have installed a gmlog script in database which shows every gm's action.The problem you mention now , was that some clan leaders couldn't update their clan from lvl 5 to lvl 6 from Maximilian (this problem is fixed) so we did for the 2 that asked us.I was personally on and did it.Now about enchant rates , no there is no way to change them back as they were , people shows more action than before.Also mage's mcs are gonna be fixed and i know exactly where the problem is.Adventurers got fixed as well.Archer's crt dmg need some nerf.Keep up reporting so we can be a very good server with great stability.

Regards :)

server has many bugs.try to solve them cause i like the server man.Put Eggs and more

an announce said that eggs were adde,like 2 min ago