In-Game L2Walker 2.18d [Freya]

Sinnocent

Topic repeated.

I had posted this version of L2Walker IG and also the hosts.

HERE

At Last!!! tnx

but now i encounter difficulties in mages, it kicked my mystic after 10 to 15 minutes botting

any suggestion???

anyway tnx again :) happy <<<<

btw...if i get the message that i will be kicked because i do illegal action,GM informed 

wats the problem?server to protected? or wath? 

btw this version works..but this is the only problem i have kicked me after kiling 3 mobs..any solution?

• 1 month later...

I have problem IG, bot work perfect on freya but i make auto buff etc and work fine. If i make auto target and attack i have in game Illegal action and i get kick :D It's anti-bot system or what? I try on noob server's, and i got too Illegal action :/ any idea?

is antibot bc walker can attack invisible mobs hahaha just add manually what mob you want attack ;)

i make dumb acc and test on my server and most populate places have this, are not if was a fail of walker but on monastery showme only unknow npc >.> and just few know

is antibot bc walker can attack invisible mobs hahaha just add manually what mob you want attack ;)

i make dumb acc and test on my server and most populate places have this, are not if was a fail of walker but on monastery showme only unknow npc >.> and just few know

I make rage where i want exp and i make auto attack... Can give more info how i can make it? I want farm on pvp serwer on only one mobs ;)