active gm

tvt event

sub classes

sieges

clan halls

clans

Many gm events and Much more

Join n' enjoy..>!!

It came up this morning (mommy and daddy not letting you leave the computer on during the night?), and within 1-2 hours of playing, the server dropped 2 times.

There were 2 GMs online and they were talking greek, so only greek players may enjoy the "wisdom" of the staff.

Many greek players have +25 stuff, but it can take ~30 minutes to farm 2-5 blessed scrolls..

They got an old ass buffer, the one where you need duals for dances and spirit ore for cov...and of course, no resists/pet buffs.

@owner: do your parents a favor and save electricity/internet bandwidth: close this crap.

It came up this morning (mommy and daddy not letting you leave the computer on during the night?), and within 1-2 hours of playing, the server dropped 2 times.

There were 2 GMs online and they were talking greek, so only greek players may enjoy the "wisdom" of the staff.

Many greek players have +25 stuff, but it can take ~30 minutes to farm 2-5 blessed scrolls..

They got an old ass buffer, the one where you need duals for dances and spirit ore for cov...and of course, no resists/pet buffs.

@owner: do your parents a favor and save electricity/internet bandwidth: close this crap.

if you dont want DONT SPAMM and dont log-in

Fail Site :/...

ama saresi

if you dont want DONT SPAMM and dont log-in

First of all it's spelled "spam". And second, I don't think you even know what spam means, I was pretty eloquent.

And don't worry, I won't log back on your awesome 1 month server.