[L2J] L2 Nature x1000 PvP Is Live

L2Nature

Seems really good, but I'm not going to join, I dislike customs and don't believe in balance when they exist.

Good Luck though

well customs on this servers are basically just for show, freya tops are just slightly worse so custom people won't even benefit in oly, just the looks.

Dude did You even read stats on those customs ? Seriously making Your weapon with passive augment makes You stronger than wearing that whole custom set, stop qqing when You don't know what you're crying about. it's just about the looks like I wrote omg... you ppl are so dull.

FREYA LIGHT:

STR +1 DEX +2 CON -1

P.atk +6.59%

Atk spd +6%

Crit rate +17.05

Paralysis resist 50%

Speed +3%

All resists +5

Ice/Fire LIGHT:

STR +2 DEX +2 CON -1

P.atk +6.59%

Atk spd +7%

Crit rate +17.05

Paralysis resist 50%

Speed +3%

All resists +5

Custom has:

7 P.Def more (2.(3) enchant more than elegia)

1% more atk spd

1 more point in strength

THAT's ALL OMFG!

Passive augment p.atk gives 12.5%, pvp p.atk gives 15%... shit dude this bonus is really SMALL so don't BITCH around dumbass.

seriously, even with all enchants ++++++ Custom person will have 2-3% advantage over non-custom, this means 1 hit advantage at BEST! You're plain silly if You think this is unbalancing, it's just dumb to even farm for that custom thing XD

I have nothing against that man, it's really really slightly superior to elegia so only dumbasses would think that it's overpowered. but you do have some dumb ppl there that one thing is sure, even here when you read those comments.

Keep prices up, people will want those items and that's all. Making it cheap will make people leave fast.

to clear up the confusion:

1. Schössow wants cheap customs

2. Legend™ can't even read set descriptions

3. Azizka15 says that customs are overpowered without joining server

4. madsmoo qq's about customs being hard to get, probably he's online farming on bot 24/7 to get this 3% advantage and loose in pvp xD

5. !!-BuTcHeR-!! read what madsmoo qq'd and decided not to join

6. Equillibrium didn't even join and was judging you for website

so 3 out of 6 people here were NOT ingame, their opinions are IRRELEVANT and only to SPAM and get posts.

/CONFUSIONEND

don't listen to morons here, just ask players INGAME.