[Share]Lineage 2 WebSites [UPDATED v3]

Hello MaxCheaters! Today I Would like to share with you some cool Lineage 2 WebSites suitable for a Lineage 2 Server !

So here we are ...

WebSite 1 :

[Lineage 2 Zeal]

Live Prewiew

Download

WebSite 2 :

[Lineage 2 BlackBird]

Live Preview

Download

WebSite 3 :

[Lineage 2 Erevos]

Live Preview

Download

WebSite 4 :

[Lineage 2 Divinity]

Live Preview

Download

[glow=yellow,2,300]***UPDATE v1 29/01/11***[/glow]

WebSite 5 :

[Lineage 2 In God We Trust]

Live Preview

Download

WebSite 6 :

[Lineage 2 Wolrd]

Live Preview

Download

WebSite 7 :

[Lineage 2 Gang]

Live Preview

Download

WebSite 8 :

[Lineage 2 DEX]

Live Preview

Download

WebSite 9 :

[Lineage 2 Media]

Live Preview

Download

[glow=yellow,2,300]***UPDATE v2 29/01/11***[/glow]

WebSite 10 :

[Lineage 2 Atlantis]

Live Preview

Download

WebSite 11 :

[Lineage 2 Official ***]

Live Preview

Download

WebSite 12 :

[Lineage 2 Sirium]

Live Preview

Download

WebSite 13 :

[Lineage 2 Vitality {Pegasus}]

Live Preview

Download

[glow=yellow,2,300]***UPDATE v3 30/01/11***[/glow]

WebSite 14 :

[Lineage 2 Inc]

Live Preview

Download

WebSite 15 :

[Lineage 2 Country]

Live Preview

Download

WebSite 16 :

[Lineage 2 Sevent]

Live Preview

Download

WebSite 17 :

[Lineage 2 Kain]

Live Preview

Download

WebSite 18 :

[Lineage 2 The Game]

Live Preview

Download

[glow=red,2,300]***Update v4 Coming Soon!***[/glow]

Thnx guys ... I will add more websites these days .. :P

Wrong section .. This should go to Off Topic (Read New Rule) ..

Sorry dude but i thought that a lineage 2 website is a share and must be shared in Lineage 2 Development Section ... I will read the rules more carefully ... thanks again !!

Sorry dude but i thought that a lineage 2 website is a share and must be shared in Lineage 2 Development Section ... I will read the rules more carefully ... thanks again !!

They SHOULD be, and they always were, but someone thought that stupid rule, everyone agreed on it, and now, if you want a website, you gotta look in Off Topic section, where there are many Off Topic's (Non related to Lineage 2 / Websites) .. Yeah, Good Luck with that .. !

They SHOULD be, and they always were, but someone thought that stupid rule, everyone agreed on it, and now, if you want a website, you gotta look in Off Topic section, where there are many Off Topic's (Non related to Lineage 2 / Websites) .. Yeah, Good Luck with that .. !

tottaly i agree

Yes it could be that .. But Thank you for the Warrning !!!

Could you tell which are these to remove them ?? Why I can't find them enywhere when i search ? xD ! Thanks for your notification !!

Well, obviously, you wont find any of them because they are in Off Topic's and good luck finding them ..

And as I remember, there are half of these websites riped and shared (like yours), but don't delete them, because no one can find them in here ..

Well, obviously, you wont find any of them because they are in Off Topic's and good luck finding them ..

And as I remember, there are half of these websites riped and shared (like yours), but don't delete them, because no one can find them in here ..

Ok Lelouch ! I want just to add more and more websites to only one post ... This may help guys finding websites in thousands of posts which is almost impossimple here in Off Topics ! Thnx again ! :P