Finitο

keep him banned

not.

i saw his posts and i dont find a post that will be considered at spam

keep him banned

not.

i saw his posts and i dont find a post that will be considered at spam

Erol must read the forum rules again as gamestyle7 say

Again, it's a staff decision, not just Erol's. But anyway, I personally don't care if you don't believe it.

It's not a personal fight though.

Oh, also a reminder to everybody. Post count is just a number in all forums. By post count you get some titles and stuff but not a promotion. A promotion comes after hard work, of helping, reporting and generally being active on forums. A high post count doesn't even MATTER for us tbh. Especially when we see a member having such post count in less than a year or so (dunno exactly) then what? Is it normal?

All those posts where done in purpose dear Finito and we all know that. I won't be ironc, never was. I won't fight with anybody. Just consider it as a warning and keep your forum "activity" a bit lower...

Do you think i ever did posts,just for post count?Come on mang,i never went in a section and said:Today i will spam,just for post count or adena

As said before,if i see a topic that i can help,i will help

Secondly..about promoting

Yes,to become a good staffer u should report in miliseconds EVERY topic....this is the right way

Beeing active in forum,helping everyone else the way u can,not getting into flame wars/start wars/beeing mature in situations aren't needed

You don't have really "evidences" about his spamming,do you? :D

You just wondered how the hell he reach so many posts,but no evidences about spam :P

he was just f?cking active,that's all.

------------

keep your forum "activity" a bit lower...

First time i hear this :P

Erol must read the forum rules again as gamestyle7 say

No. i was perma banned while i was respecting all the rules! but they banned me cause maxtor gave them the permittion to do that. So the rules is something only to "exist" Rules have to be refreshed since GrisoM did that ( cause he was the only one who respected the rules imo )

ofc your posts aren't like: "thnx", "good share" "+1" "ty" "cool" but many many are useless in the meaning there was no need for that answer.

+ many ppl reported you in past, just like they did with Mace (who got banned just like you) and Anima (who stoped doing that with nikolodos, you remember that he reached 2k posts in less then 2 weeks, but as you see he got a life).

and you didn't made 100 posts in 8 days but in 1 day.

I did this action by taking opinion of all staffers.

So, from now on, if staff decide to unban you (i wonder why it's such a big deal since it's temprorary ban), i can sure you that i won't ever give a shit even if you reach 10k posts in 1 week. I did what i have to do: which is just warning you.

By post count you get some titles and stuff but not a promotion. A promotion comes after hard work, of helping, reporting and generally being active on forums.

Yes,i haven't make hard work making guides,and helping members in this forum

I have more than 700+ report posts from July.Just,i NEVER DID mass reports,i just did what i saw.It's a way of helping.But i can see,that what matters is quantity over time

Helping?How do u think i made this posts?

Beeing active...haha we know

Sometimes,i really can't get you

ofc your posts aren't like: "thnx", "good share" "+1" "ty" "cool" but many many are useless in the meaning there was no need for that answer.

+ many ppl reported you in past, just like they did with Mace (who got banned just like you) and Anima (who stoped doing that with nikolodos, you remember that he reached 2k posts in less then 2 weeks, but as you see he got a life).

and you didn't made 100 posts in 8 days but in 1 day.

I did this action by taking opinion of all staffers.

So, from now on, if staff decide to unban you (i wonder why it's such a big deal since it's temprorary ban), i can sure you that i won't ever give a shit even if you reach 10k posts in 1 week. I did what i have to do: which is just warning you.

Seriously,FIND ME ONE REPORT TOPIC ABOUT ME!

I didn't got 100 posts in one day

BE SERIOUS.Go check my logs,go delete all my posts i have done of one day.I did it 1-2 times in past,but never after ur warning

And yeah,believe me,everything has an end.I won't be like that for much time now,i will 'get a life'

I would be glad if u start saying the truth and stop lying...

Reports about me,begging staffers for promotions

About 'begging' , i only remember one PM from me to Blane long long time ago,to do what 'protocol' says,about promotions,after PMing a GMOD

Can u please give me proofs in PM or something like that?

SOmething more

about 'spamming'

@Blane

Just see this fact

Time Online

Ok,so according to you,i should be sorry for trying to help members of this community,the way i can

According to 'begs',i want proofs,i can't really remember anything like that

Εrol

You told me to reduce my posting activity,before 1 week

Before 7 days

Considering my online activity to 7-8 hours per day or even more(activity,not just afk)

I made just something more than 130-140 posts

in  56 hours

aka 2,5 MAX 3 post per hour

ban me for this big amount,nice

Εrol

You told me to reduce my posting activity,before 1 week

Before 7 days

Considering my online activity to 7-8 hours per day or even more(activity,not just afk)

I made just something more than 130-140 posts

in  56 hours

aka 2,5 MAX 3 post per hour

ban me for this big amount,nice

from all your posts here you agree that you reached those 5k posts not like everyone else on this forum, but you complain me about this last week.

i just remember that 3 days before Commudus was 100+ post before you.

Anyway it was staff decision, like blane explained you lot of times.

You can ask any kind of other mods (golds, mods, g mods).

I said all i had to said.

/Erol out.

i just remember that 3 days before Commudus was 100+ post before you.

This is not true,for real

also,u know,i am online here many times per day

in friday/saturday/sunday/monday,i had to stay home for many hours

we are talking for more than 12 hours per day...(bad for me,i know)

50 hours online...~80 posts(try to check them alone)

Are u kidding me?

Anyway,WHY U CARE about past

u warned me just 1 week ago

it was like saying:

I have to warn u,if u ever post again in here,i will have to ban you cause u already did these posts?

Or w/e

ITS A FORUM

You don't want me post?

what the fck.. . .. . .

So you think you got banend for your last 100 psots ?

roflmao

Like there should be a ban for 5k ones...

I told you,don't look only date registered,but time online also...

Also

Anyway,WHY U CARE about past

u warned me just 1 week ago

it was like saying:

I have to warn u,if u ever post again in here,i will have to ban you cause u already did these posts?

Or w/e

ITS A FORUM

You don't want me post?

what the fck.. . .. . .

for what this warn was?