[Request]Signature[5.000 adena]

Sick

Thanks i will try to get the 5k i'm collecting for the VIP Status. :)

Offtopic : Nah better buy it with paysafecard.I was trying to do the same,then i realised it's impossible for photoshop newbies,but you are making better sigs than me so good luck

Offtopic : Nah better buy it with paysafecard.I was trying to do the same,then i realised it's impossible for photoshop newbies,but you are making better sigs than me so good luck

i will make one sign for you.

Edit: i changed my mind. i will make the sign and if i win send the adena to Blitz

i will make one sign for you.

Edit: i changed my mind. i will make the sign and if i win send the adena to Blitz

Damn ur lovely thanks <3

I gave it a try again my friend. :)

I will post in a min.

EDIT : an0ssig.png

I hope u like it :)

1: it's too big.

2: if he wanted something like this , he could add a outer glow and a text by himself.

Also that smoke or flame or whatever is it , it's not good .. in right side and upper side i can see the margin of the brush you used

1: it's too big.

2: if he wanted something like this , he could add a outer glow and a text by himself.

Also that smoke or flame or whatever is it , it's not good .. in right side and upper side i can see the margin of the brush you used

He told sever times that he isn't a pro but if he won't try he won't learn.I also like seeing people try :)

He told sever times that he isn't a pro but if he won't try he won't learn.I also like seeing people try :)

1: I just posted he can tell me a particular size and i can resize it in less than a min.

2: I didnt get it.What u saw where u saw it and the general thing.

EDIT : jokerz.png

Something simplier i like it more like this.Anyway i will try find a good brush and later if you dont find i will try again. ;)