Why ppl dont like Hellbound?

I don't think that they hate it, or if they do I can not understand, its better then the upcoming clients, because there is no vesper. Having dynasty as top tier doesn't make classes what depend on skills useless (like mages, and daggers).

On the further clients, pdef goes really high, skills lvl stays the same unless you enchant them. After hb all is show-off.

This game doesn't need vesper, and freya stuffs, but hey, that's just me.

Freya is being said that the attributes are balanced in it, well maybe it's true, but hb was balanced too imo, with beutifull armors, and weapons.

my 5cent's.

I want to ask you an "inverse question"..

Why i should play in Hellbound?

There is Kamael/Gracia/Freya with a lot of new thing...

There is Interlude that is more stable and balanced (a part duellist in oly and augments)

There is c5/c4 definitely much more balanced and stable.

Most part of player can be divided in 2 groups:

1 - Who want "new thing", "update", "latest version", "overpowered thing".. etc. < They look for stable and recently chronicles >

2 - Who don't like "new thing", "update..... < They just play in c4/c5/Interlude(that's probably why there still survive a lot of them)>

That's my point of view

There is Interlude that is more stable and balanced (a part duellist in oly and augments)

Nothing is balanced.Even a small edit in the game files will change the gameplay and ruin everything.In all chronicles.But there are many stupid people who don't understand that and keep adding custom shits to their server while Hellbound and the rest of the Chronicles after it that by just using them in the right way, can provide a perfect balanced game.

I'm not against the newest clients, cause the more updates for me, the best.

But Hellbound IMO provides everything that a client should have, nothing more than it normally should or nothing less.

Zones, NPCs, Raidbosses and items.

As for the sh1ts that everyone is saying about C6?Don't make me get started to that shit client, full of fckin' bugs and unbalancement.

As for the sh1ts that everyone is saying about C6?Don't make me get started to that shit client, full of fckin' bugs and unbalancement.

About that...

I just agree with you. Interlude is probably the worst version ever released but a lot of ppl love it..

Why? Dunno...

It is maybe 'couse they like unbalanced augments or some other. Sincerely i never understand "why"...

But if you let ppl choose: "Hellbound" or "Interlude".. the most part will chose the second one.

(me too. That's why my idea of "perfect game-play" was during c4/c5... and Interlude is more similar to those chronicles. *Also 'couse if i have to change i'll prefer play on Gracia/Freya)

I want to add about this thing..

I've a big group of friend with i ever played... Now we have a BIG problem to solve to play all togheter:

The most part of them want ONLY play on a Interlude server.

I still try to explain them why that chronicle sucks... but the group of moron still want only an interlude server.

That's just the "second kind of lineage players"

Well, HB is almost the last L2OFF version able to run being decent and with updates, gracia/freya are only running on l2j that make them not so close to retail.

HB have more balanced olympiad system (since Olys is no more a PP/OL/Duelist paradise) daggers are now a factor in olympiad becasue of dw and attributes, enchant system for skills is more complex, kamalols are not yet so op on HB chronicle...and client is pretty..

Btw i was allways an IL defensor, but from far i see lot of IL servers incoming with the same features and I see ppl a bit bored, IL have a very limited gameplay, you reach lvl 80, make S grade that is easy and there are nothing more to do, pvp is all about archers and daggers....

well its difficoult..

i think Hellbound isnt very well-optimized..it gives slowdowns to my PC also its unbalanced and has weak new content compared to Gracia/Freya

also a short period between Hellbound and Gracia made people forget it fast

Guys,Hellbound was one of the most balanced chronicles

I agree,with the author,i can't get it why they don't ilke it

It has many nice updates besides IL gameplay(balanced kamaels,attribute system,some new skills) and it is in stable L2off platform

But currently there is no decent HB server,with good features and w/o donations

Atleast,not a well advertised one

Anyway,seems that things happen the way Atayaia says,there are 2 group of ppl's,these who play in latest and there who like old style one,and refuse to try one balance of two

I want to ask you an "inverse question"..

Most part of player can be divided in 2 groups:

1 - Who want "new thing", "update", "latest version", "overpowered thing".. etc. < They look for stable and recently chronicles >

2 - Who don't like "new thing", "update..... < They just play in c4/c5/Interlude(that's probably why there still survive a lot of them)>

That's my point of view

+1 to everything this guy said.i think the same too

there are 2 group of ppl's,these who play in latest and there who like old style one,and refuse to try one balance of two

maybe...but those who plays the latest are going for new stuff

thos who are sticky with the classic gameplay (C4, IL) dont like the changes from Kamael

Hellbound is stuck in the middle of these 2 groups

or play old, or play new... hellbound just doesnt fit...

there are 2 group of ppl's,these who play in latest and there who like old style one,and refuse to try one balance of two

maybe...but those who plays the latest are going for new stuff

thos who are sticky with the classic gameplay (C4, IL) dont like the changes from Kamael

Hellbound is stuck in the middle of these 2 groups

or play old, or play new... hellbound just doesnt fit...

The only reason, I believe, people don't like Hellbound is (as Koyuki said) the fast next upcomming Clinet that was released.

I remember the old times that we were waiting like 2 years for a new client to come out and now every 5 months a new client comes out with more and more shits, making people stop playing what they have already started and get on the new client.

And that's what happened with HB, many people were not given the opportunity and the time to try out HB as some months later a new Client came out (I don't remember which is after HB).