KingOfCha0s scammed me with 93 euros! ban his ip!

brainrage

proofxk.jpgHey guys just wanted to say that the user KingOfCha0s scammed me with 93 euros! I sent him a paypal payment of 117$ and then he was acting like a kid and ..also like an idiot ...pretending he didn`t received anything!But he received. and i will post here a picture of my paypal payment.After we discussed he was telling me he has a job..and i must hurry and he dissapeared.I reported him to paypal, and i`ll make also a letter for the greek police as i have his name!

this is the discussion between us on yahoo/msn messenger :

mastahhace: 7 Jan 2011   Payment For Giorgos Boulogiorgos Completed Details Payment For Giorgos Boulogiorgos 70R692050W508504X   -$117.00 USD

mastahhace: give me the code now

mastahhace: yo

[c=2]Νίκος[/c] [c=10]aka KingOfChaos[/c]: sec

Last message received on 1/6/2011 at 2:23 PM

mastahhace: come on man

mastahhace: i told you to prepare the code

[c=2]Νίκος[/c] [c=10]aka KingOfChaos[/c]: w8

[c=2]Νίκος[/c] [c=10]aka KingOfChaos[/c]: yes

mastahhace: well i sent you the money

mastahhace: you checked

mastahhace: now send me the code

[c=2]Νίκος[/c] [c=10]aka KingOfChaos[/c]: wtf?

[c=2]Νίκος[/c] [c=10]aka KingOfChaos[/c]: i cant see nothing!

mastahhace: it`s sent

mastahhace: don`t try to play me

mastahhace: are you a scammer or what?

[c=2]Νίκος[/c] [c=10]aka KingOfChaos[/c]: anyway i will wait a litle

[c=2]Νίκος[/c] [c=10]aka KingOfChaos[/c] has signed out. (1/6/2011 2:36 PM)

This guy is a scammer! ban him! i will post here also the proof that i sent him the money!

Can you guys give me the ip of this guy? I want to report him also to greek police department! i want him to pay for the 93 euros!

LOL.You are realy jerk !!!

Can you guys give me the ip of this guy? I want to report him also to greek police department! i want him to pay for the 93 euros!

lol you are really crazy :"

guys you live on other planet than earth...:) :) the funny thing is that you don`t understand nothing:) he just took me 117$ and run :) you want me to kiss him?I already reported him to paypal!

guys you live on other planet than earth...:) :) the funny thing is that you don`t understand nothing:) he just took me 117$ and run :) you want me to kiss him?I already reported him to paypal!

Men do anything you want.. but i don't think that paypal will help you.

you made the trade with your own mind.. nobody told  you that he didn't scamm you or whatever.

i guess you're 18+ so go on...

images%3Fq%3Dfacepalm%26um%3D1%26hl%3Del%26biw%3D1440%26bih%3D809%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=343&vpy=260&dur=716&hovh=201&hovw=251&tx=139&ty=72&oei=tg0nTbywBciX8QPD0qCFBw&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:0

Only this. Are you kidding me? This idiot [kingofchaos] scammed REAL money NOT ADENA from this guy. LOL!

Its only spammer..