L2Jfrozen Interlude Project

It will be good pack if wouldnt stupid custom configs and other sh*t.

All customs are configurable, so if you dnt like custom server you can choice to disable features you don't need, that the power of this pack: there is everything and nothing at same time, your choice ;).

Shyla

More custom = more unstable system.

This depends on mode you integrate custom features... I suggest you to test the pack with "retail" configuration to tell me if something is wrong to allow me to fix it. It's not useful speak about suppositions :), just speak about real bugs/issues, it's better for this forum, it's better as feedback, it's better in any way :).

Shyla

Come`on this is project? Commit exemple: "<!-- Status:Fixed Pack:l2jfrozen author:Nefer -->" and he just changed reuse from 1733 to 1730.

Also he do commit just for 3-4 skills maximum. Wtf is that?

Come`on this is project? Commit exemple: "<!-- Status:Fixed Pack:l2jfrozen author:Nefer -->" and he just changed reuse from 1733 to 1730.

Also he do commit just for 3-4 skills maximum. Wtf is that?

Don't see my Commit, they are only skills checked. I'm controlling all skills if the values are correct.

You must see the Commit of Shyla, he is the Engineer :P

I only help him to organize, correct and segnalate skills error. And i repeat we are an Open Source, if you are skilled share your works with us! :D

Don't see my Commit, they are only skills checked. I'm controlling all skills if the values are correct.

You must see the Commit of Shyla, he is the Engineer :P

I only help him to organize, correct and segnalate skills error. And i repeat we are an Open Source, if you are skilled share your works with us! :D

I'm not talking about generaly, but those things about skills are really sux.

Dear Chr.Trance,

maybe we have different thoughts about "commits": the commit action is to save local changes on repository to avoid that, in any time, you could leave the updates just because your machine is going to crash :). Our commits are just to save our work, like a player that is playing and any minute just "Save" his status on game to avoid to leave just few details of his game :). Now, once you know about my point of view on repository life, let's speak about our "commits". If you check the timeline, we provide commits on 2 sides, source and skills: as Nefer wrote, he dnt make changes source side about skills, just check if the XML is correct and, to save this information on timeline, just provide a string like a check flag. About the little xml changes, they are useful if they are too much, so a day we will be "retail" like xml side, but source side maybe we need to integrate our sources with some updates, not necessary as other servers that just copy L2j or other packs (remember that this server is Interlude, so we cannot copy Freya skills handlers or something like that because the effects could be different), so we have to find "time" to make all actions. I've social life as I hope that you have one, so when I can I just leave some ours of my life on a Personal Computer to work on an hobby :D not on a real work (I dnt live for my project, but I'm happy that my project users are fine to use it :)). So as I asked every time on this thread, leave it clean from not constructive considerations and if you want really help, if you are really a developer, just come on forum and partecipate actively to our work and introduce your commits as you want, also big one, because our time is less then all other projects guys, but our pack is not unstable as all the others ;).

Have fun,

Shyla

This project's SQL files for database SUCKS!!!! make them asap. I get many errors when installing them both manually and with the databaseinstaller.exe.

This project's SQL files for database SUCKS!!!! make them asap. I get many errors when installing them both manually and with the databaseinstaller.exe.

No error for me, however report all bug/problem on forum.

www.l2jfrozen.com

Thank you,

Nefer