[Help] MH errors

I've reinstalled my windows and now that Im trying to install all stuff back I keep getting errors while trying to play with maphacks:

When I use UniversalGarenaMapHack (or w/e)  the w3 shuts down and says : You're using hacks! Reinstall your W3 or turn the hacks off - error.

When I use GarenaMaster, then during the loading screen of Dota I get FATAL ERROR and random text.

Any advices?

I've reinstalled my windows and now that Im trying to install all stuff back I keep getting errors while trying to play with maphacks:

When I use UniversalGarenaMapHack (or w/e)  the w3 shuts down and says : You're using hacks! Reinstall your W3 or turn the hacks off - error.

When I use GarenaMaster, then during the loading screen of Dota I get FATAL ERROR and random text.

Any advices?

Probably you are using the old version of GarenaUniversal.. http://www.mediafire.com/?j9hcv80mpbrvz72 (new)

GMaster : This thing sucks,delete it.

Also if you get some errors with GarenaUniversal uncheck some boxes and make some tests in Lan-SinglePlayer

I don't use any kind of hack anymore and I play very well in the best GDR,where there is a minority of MH users.

And for 2 months and so the forums are opened and tehy report maphacker via replays and the admins are banning them.

As I knew you use maphack because everyone does and it is not fair.Now,you have some reasons to unistall it.

Probably you are using the old version of GarenaUniversal.. http://www.mediafire.com/?j9hcv80mpbrvz72 (new)

GMaster : This thing sucks,delete it.

Also if you get some errors with GarenaUniversal uncheck some boxes and make some tests in Lan-SinglePlayer

I don't use any kind of hack anymore and I play very well in the best GDR,where there is a minority of MH users.

And for 2 months and so the forums are opened and tehy report maphacker via replays and the admins are banning them.

As I knew you use maphack because everyone does and it is not fair.Now,you have some reasons to unistall it.

Thanks and were you talking about Garena (about admins banning maphackers?)

Uh (ye triple post whatever I dont care cause I am a legendary ember who cant edit their posts lol) I just noticed I can't run dota map even without maphack. I can run warcraft 3 maps (classical) but not dota, still getting this error.

I am running Windows XP 64x bit, any help?

^%$$&

Yeap..you have to :

Try Warcraft Version Switcher.

If it does not work you have to reinstall the whole Warcraft III.

P.S. : And yes if someone take the replay and post it in the Garena forum you will possibly be banned by your country room,

Take care!

:D

Problem solved, it was because of the 64x bit windows. I downloaded special registry, which I got installed and everything worked.

οk, locked.