[WTT] Items & char @ L2 Nuvel

NiOSe

i give you items in lL2off  Midnight  70x  AM+4  Set Crystal+5  SOM+7  Set S jew+5  Char with nobles on it  500mil and alot of S Grade Enchant  WEp/armor :D i am in za best clan with AIO on it! from donate! add claus_ursu@yahoo.com

i'm not rly interested in money m8, since i only want to  start smth new.

The aug rate we suppose to be (cause we don't know for sure, neither from forum infos) the default value (11%).

It's pretty difficult, or i'm just unlucky cause i have alrdy spent almost 2k LS to get only those 9-10 augs (passive+actives)

lol guys you dont see??? he just make  post with this  topic...  every day 1 post .. that means  BOTING.. cuz he dont need anny server  no need money he just make post :))

lol wtf...i just rejected 3 servers. That means i'm bot? I got pm too bro... And as i said i'd like items in a fair high rate (mostly) server , w/o rly caring bout rates.

There are thousands of servers and i just rejected 3...i'm sry bout that. (lol)

Keep flaming me if u want, but i still want items to start smth new that will rly WORTH playing and not sh1ting arround. So till i find the preferable server with i'll keep bumping my thread w/o breaking forum rules.

Yours,

NiOSe.