[R&C] FIRST LAYOUT

AkiDo

Hmm ... Try when making the site zoom the image to the original size so you can see how big the buttons are .. or save it after 3-4 steps and see if you like the result

why u guys do the shame sh!t over and over? Fuma (The wannabe),Secom, and others. Just drag a square box, with round edges, adding HUGE letters, having them full white and what? Thats not even cool.

from me is 3/10

You the pro guy ... Have you ever sold a website .. Who tells that you are pro ? Your close friend akken ..? STFU and dont EVER tell my name again ..

Wannabe designer :@ .. I am not wannabe , i get money from my designs and not like you that you design and have your designs in folder <3

Hmm ... Try when making the site zoom the image to the original size so you can see how big the buttons are .. or save it after 3-4 steps and see if you like the result

dude I work in photoshop on his original size ... 1024x768 px but I have screen resolution 1920x1080 px...maybe that's why the buttons look fine for me....

dude I work in photoshop on his original size ... 1024x768 px but I have screen resolution 1920x1080 px...maybe that's why the buttons look fine for me....

maybe ::)

why u guys do the shame sh!t over and over? Fuma (The wannabe),Secom, and others. Just drag a square box, with round edges, adding HUGE letters, having them full white and what? Thats not even cool.

from me is 3/10

and u belive ur "designs" are good? please son dont even talk about designing u got no clue nor skills.

Am I the only one finding this ironic?

+++