[Re-Share] Setekh's Avanced Hitman System (Global Daily Event)

Nilinking

Darksasuke im trying to figure out how to change the item, ill post it when i discover it... Eko! Excelent ideas man! can you post the store modification code? it sounds great!

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing post, unfortunally I can't download to try use at my serve... I was out to forum, 'cause my server.

I hope I can downoad it soon,

Thks for sharing it.

Give tnx to my Friend Setekh he's the one who created it, im only resharing his awesome work :) Any broken link report, suggestions or ideas post them here or pm me :) links updated!

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice code...at first it's perfect... then when someone puts a bounty on you, you tell your friend kill me to share the reward...

I really liked it but can be fair!!! Thanks for the code Setekh and Nilinking For the Reshare but i'm just telling you!!! I used that code on an old server and after a week nobody put bountys because they thought everybody will steal the adena!!!

Maybe works better on massive PvP servers!!!

Well done bro keep sharing!!!

Karma its work ?

Thks for sharing it.

Yes the links are working.

If Setekh deleted the links that means he dont want his share anymore to mxc

Not necessary..

You should ask setekh anyway to see if he wants to have his share here anymore.

Whatever,thanks for your effort.

• 2 weeks later...

If Setekh deleted the links that means he dont want his share anymore to mxc

Actually Setekh was very happy to see that i reshared his work, he didnt deleted the links, the links were broken and he was too busy to reupload them :) tnx to everybody who said tnx here, any questions or suggestions, post here or pm me :)

Ive modified some things on the code and im actually using it on my server with a HUGE sucess! :D ive added this:

- Acumulative bounties, if you allready have a bounty on your head when someone else put more money on you, the bounty will rise :P

- Pk Bounty, When someone gets karma he will be automaticaly added to the bounty list, but the bounty is only the adena that the pk drops by itself.

i have to say tnx to everybody for ideas and suggestions, i REALLY like the clan bounty idea! ill be working on that soon, ill post all this updates soon here, so stay on for future content :)

EDIT:

Main post updated, pk bounty system added! :D