[Request] Unban

scandaL

GrisoM banned you, and since coyote erol or blane wont unban you and i dont like to remove bans made from other staffer even if they are demoted, you have to contact maxtor for that.

GrisoM banned you, and since coyote erol or blane wont unban you and i dont like to remove bans made from other staffer even if they are demoted, you have to contact maxtor for that.

already did that.... but since weeks passed i though i will get my unban this way -.- i cant find a reason to remain banned

and jeez dude i was one + year in the staff and none want to do something in return?

already did that.... but since weeks passed i though i will get my unban this way -.- i cant find a reason to remain banned

and jeez dude i was one + year in the staff and none want to do something in return?

nice you noticed the drama with ban abuses.

Welcome to grisomcheaters.

nice you noticed the drama with ban abuses.

Welcome to grisomcheaters.

but i didnt even flamed, or leech something :S i respected EVERY rule one by one. i NEVER broke a rule so i cant find a reason to random ban me

but i didnt even flamed, or leech something :S i respected EVERY rule one by one. i NEVER broke a rule so i cant find a reason to random ban me

you tell me? lol