WTS RPG 15x.

Boston484

hello again guys

well,i didnt buy anything from him i just said that i will buy from him 100% in the end of the week,also i asked him to show a scrrn of his th char he said later he've never show me his char he just asked me before if i will buy from him also im paying only from paypal not WU at all dunno whats ur opinion guys....

boston484 = scammer wilson900 = scammer wilson900 scammed me for 100 euros in paypal i got proofs if u need to show u

yo i wanna tell smth to all of u guys in the end of this week i will have many money to buy a char as my main char this char will be overpower like nobl items subs ceri skills everything i dont care for money i really need serious proposals,and also i think that i will buy th from boston or sh from ifail,im not playing with my money,i dont wanna loose them so plz if anyone know smth for boston about his scaming please prove it to be clear to this story that has been made,im not palying with my money.

sun best option is find someone from ur city meet with him check the char and give him the money, this is the best way, u can do however u wish, but if u like to lose your money. go ahead :)

sun best option is find someone from ur city meet with him check the char and give him the money, this is the best way, u can do however u wish, but if u like to lose your money. go ahead :)

greek guys are dumb on l2 i wont do that,anyway i didnt get any offer from greek guy,also as i can see u dont have smth to prove that boston is scammer,as u can see at the upper posts u called him scammer and u have proofs to show us about him/them that are scammer,u are not here to teach what im gonna do,but u can help me as a good guy u are with prove the thing that u said.

Regards,

Tehmouse 100euros is a pretty big amount of money, a normal person would be way more upset about it and would show us proofs about the scam, so please go ahead :)

+1 (im facking need one char in this l2 life offer me someone :S,stop the dumb scam everyone,stop finding easy ways to get money,are u show facking lazy?go work...lol!

Tehmouse 100euros is a pretty big amount of money, a normal person would be way more upset about it and would show us proofs about the scam, so please go ahead :)

+1

(im facking need one char in this l2 life offer me someone :S,stop the dumb scam everyone,stop finding easy ways to get money,are u show facking lazy?go work...lol!)

payment to wilson

Hello *********************,

Your payment for $100.00 USD to deeee9h@yahoo.com has been sent.

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.

Currency conversion: €79.62 EUR = $101.00 USD

The exchange rate for this purchase is 1 EUR = 1.26852 USD

Payment details

Amount: $100.00 USD

Transaction Date: November 30, 2010

Transaction ID: 3C928196Y6960193X

Subject: You've got money!

View the details of this transaction online

You have initiated a payment for $45.00 USD to deeee9h@yahoo.com. This payment will be completed once the recipient has accepted the payment.

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.

Currency conversion: €35.05 EUR = $45.45 USD

The exchange rate for this purchase is 1 EUR = 1.29671 USD

Payment details

Amount: $45.00 USD

Transaction Date: November 24, 2010

Transaction ID: 2HE79189AS6455504

Sincerely,

PayPal

as you can see 2 paypal payments to wilson, and after 2 weeks he stole the accounts back, he didnt allow me to change email till he didnt get the money, when he withdraw the money to his credit card he changed the accounts password. i bought from him lvl 77 plainwalker named Tae and ee named ChristianDior lvl 76. if u want more proofs no problem i`ll post printscreens with the char as well

payment to wilson

Payment details

You have initiated a payment for $45.00 USD to deeee9h@yahoo.com. This payment will be completed once the recipient has accepted the payment.

Payment details

Sincerely,

PayPal

as you can see 2 paypal payments to wilson, and after 2 weeks he stole the accounts back, he didnt allow me to change email till he didnt get the money, when he withdraw the money to his credit card he changed the accounts password. i bought from him lvl 77 plainwalker named Tae and ee named ChristianDior lvl 76. if u want more proofs no problem i`ll post printscreens with the char as well

w8 dude,boston is the guy that u bought from him these chars and he scammed u?also upload screenshot.

payment to wilson

Payment details

Payment details

Sincerely,

PayPal

And i can make something like this.

Upload a photo or bb