question about paypal.

paokole

i just made paypal and i got some questions.

1st..how can i say someone to send me money in paypal?i mean what i have to give?my e-mail adress i registered in paypal?

2nd..if i succesfully have the money into my paypal account,can i transfer them to my bank account so i can take them back?

1st..how can i say someone to send me money in paypal?i mean what i have to give?my e-mail adress i registered in paypal?

2nd..if i succesfully have the money into my paypal account,can i transfer them to my bank account so i can take them back?

1. Τhe mail with which you log in paypal.

2. Dunno.

The amount of money you want needs to be sent @ the mail you reg'd at paypal.

About the other 'issue' you've better to contact the bank you're using!

1) You should give him your paypal address. { the one you login with }

2) As soon as you add your bank account to your paypal acc , you can withdraw the money from your paypal balance to that bank account. { takes 2-3 days. }