Looking for L2Phx guide

Stride

Hi, i am interested in trying L2Phx in some servers, but i don't know how to really work it.  So i am requesting if someone would like to create a guide on how to get items using L2Phx.  It doesn't have to be super detailed but good enough to understand.  Also if you know some servers this works on pleae include. Thanks :)

A guide in how to get items is smth that everyone is searching so... lets just say its not that easy to come across. Try to play with l2phx for a while and try to understand how it works. Sniff a few packages and look at them. Analyze the difference between them. After you understand how it works... comes the hard part. Get ur imagination working and try to code smth and try to find some kind of flaw. Focus especially on flaws on the client side because flaws on server side are much harder to find and to explore. I can tell u its not easy to find flaws.

Edited by Vision