[L2J] L][Army

Chita

Do you want the Title hp feature?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the Title hp feature?

• Yes
    • No

SERVER IS FAIL IF U CHECK L2 LOXLEY U UNDERSTAND ME ! SAME GM SAME ENCH RATE NOW LOOK PROBLEMS!

1) NO ITEMS FOR CLAN LVL UP

2)NO OLY

3)HEROIC SKILL AT 5 KILL IN A ROW(ALL PREVILLEGES LIKE NORMAL HERO ) RLY SUCKS

4) NEW MEMBERS CANNOT KILL THE OTHER CUZ OF ARMOR ++ WEAPON

5) HEROIC WEAPON ENCHANTABLE ( CRAZY STATS)

6) BUG FOR ATRIBUTES

7) THE FIRST PPL CAN MAKE HARDINS QUEST FOR CARTIFICATION MBY HE CAN REMOVE IT !

THIS GM AND HIS TEAM SUCKS AND THIS SYSTEM IS GOOD ONLY FOR PPL WHICH STARTED IN 1ST DAY ! SO IS >>>FAIL<<<

SERVER IS FAIL IF U CHECK L2 LOXLEY U UNDERSTAND ME ! SAME GM SAME ENCH RATE NOW LOOK PROBLEMS!

1) NO ITEMS FOR CLAN LVL UP

2)NO OLY

3)HEROIC SKILL AT 5 KILL IN A ROW(ALL PREVILLEGES LIKE NORMAL HERO ) RLY SUCKS

4) NEW MEMBERS CANNOT KILL THE OTHER CUZ OF ARMOR ++ WEAPON

5) HEROIC WEAPON ENCHANTABLE ( CRAZY STATS)

6) BUG FOR ATRIBUTES

7) THE FIRST PPL CAN MAKE HARDINS QUEST FOR CARTIFICATION MBY HE CAN REMOVE IT !

THIS GM AND HIS TEAM SUCKS AND THIS SYSTEM IS GOOD ONLY FOR PPL WHICH STARTED IN 1ST DAY ! SO IS >>>FAIL<<<

Thank you for your bad reply.

The reason for his reply? He came in the server and feed all time,the server was launched as beta testing with the name l2loxley and even at beta testing ppl were taking it to seriously... he feeded like 500 pvp's(like 2 days work) and I told him 1 time and let him free,told him twice and jailed him(he talked bad at jail and told me if he leaves 30 ppl leave) and finally the 3rd time I banned his char.If you want trust his words...if not come and check it for your self in 12.01.2011 and see the best high rate in the world's in the becoming.

Thanks for the reply and support guys,the beta testing helped aloth!

yea i judge server by website...pffff

i just dont want to join server with free domains

You are 100% right it\s a free domain cause we don't rly invest in advertise...Yes we have a $$ domain and we are w8ting for the DNS but, the java work talks for it's self...come,see and only the judge the site...

I am a mabe 8 :P years player and been to quite some servers...The fresh idea will impress even the most judgmental of you I promise!

The prognose is 300 players in the 1st week. But keep in mind that we didn't advertise 1 cent.

And the best ting is that the donations will be only for banal things like 255 recs,hats,agathions.

the server seems very nice, but isnt it hard for new players to get pvp points and new armor/weapons when everyone have best gear e.t.c?

EDIT : I cant log in to the server now?  tried many hours, can someone confirm the server is down, or has something happend to my l2?

No,It's not hard at all.

Ranks can go to pvp zones only with those with the same social statute(rank) so therefor if your gear is weak you can pvp with weak gear guys there are 6 pvp zones acording to each rank!

Plus it's random spawner teleport and that means no spawn kills like you find in 90% servers in hopzone.

This feature took some time but we think is the most important thing in a high rate...

You are 100% right it\s a free domain cause we don't rly invest in advertise...Yes we have a $$ domain and we are w8ting for the DNS but, the java work talks for it's self...come,see and only the judge the site...

I am a 10 years player and been to quite some servers...The fresh idea will impress even the most judgmental of you I promise!

The prognose is 300 players in the 1st week. But keep in mind that we didn't advertise 1 cent.

And the best ting is that the donations will be only for banal things like 255 recs,hats,agathions.

10 years player? Lineage II is from 2002 right? :/

Anyway,you conviced me ima join :P

offTopic

well  I don't remember my 1st server [name] but after 3, maybe 4 months I moved to Deviant Realms [x3x3x3x2], in 2k4 they added also ragnarok serv+alexandria [u can find info about it in net] -they added rag,alexandria after 1.5-2 years. I rememebr that sh1t coz I fuck 1st girl when I was 15 xDD

sry for off

anyway gl ,I will join for sure when it goes live .

Impossible to get karma even if you kill a non flagged player

Wtf?Newbies will always get pk by others? =/

No,It's impossible to kill rank 0(newbies) if you are rank 1 and so on.Rank restrictions to all the pvp zones and events.So no,newbies will pvp with newbies and pro with pro.