[Share] Cosmos Destiny; how about travelling with +4 speed?

d3ath5

Well it ain't much, but I just found out that the /walk command instead of making you walk, it makes you run with +4 speed. In my d elf I normally have in town 191 speed, and when I use /walk I get 195. Try it :)

Sorry for double-posting, but it seems as it doesn't give 4 extra speed, but a certain percentage of the current speed, for example I used haste pot and I had 211 speed with /run and 223 with /walk so it's much better :D

Well it ain't much, but I just found out that the /walk command instead of making you walk, it makes you run with +4 speed. In my d elf I normally have in town 191 speed, and when I use /walk I get 195. Try it :)

WtF?  ??? ??? ???

Could explain better?

lol... are moderator.. and u saying that sh1ts ???? /Walk.. and u WALK  SLOWER THAn /RUN...

Are u all retarded ?

hey fa.ggit have you tried it??

Stop flaming around, except if you've tried it.

your actual speed is not increased just the number in char info window and the speed on your client, so if you use /walk and point to go somewhere far you will just get stuck and re-teleported back to where server has saved you

it's just that the server decreases your speed by -20% but it reports +20%