[Guide & Share]CT1 System Patched Without Loader

after 2 days trying to mod ct1, i have many problem, most of them with loaderct1 and zoom in game, i patched system with dstuff tools, but when i try to open the game, i have to open the loader 2 or 3 times, i dont know why, but... finally i found all i need to open the game without loader :D i hope you undestund me, im learning english playing lineage and final fantasy xD (my profile says that im from Afghanistan, but im from Argentina=spanish :P)

so, all we need is a original system ct1, delete your system and update from LineageII or download this system, updated from official CT1 today (in 7zip)

donwload System Patcher (thanks to Angel Of Death for share, and the credits of course for CrazyRabbit) copy this file too the system folder, open, put a K (of Kamael :P) and press enter to start the patcher

when the patching finish, you need the L2.exe from here to open the game (with this the loaderct1 is not needed, credits for this file for Sylphia from L2WH)

with this instructions the system work perfect to me

if you want to mod a little, download L2 FileEdit (same as System Patcher ^^)

you have to know that all changes are the same as interlude (titles range, frame window, mouse wheel speed) except for unlimited zoom

this is extrated from a post of Sylphia on L2WH, i have to try this, so dont know if work

Zoom patch now needs to be actived after you enter the world.

Add this key binding:

Pause=set Engine.LineagePlayerController MaxZoomingDist 65535

to user.ini,then press Pause/Break key after you enter the world,everything will goes fine.

this is the system with all this modifications (no loader, w/o window frame, more titles/npc range, mouse weehl speed accelerated)

but i dont know yet how to activate the zoom :/

i hope you like this share ^^ nothing is mine, but i work to find all this :P

i scan all files, and no virus found, feel free to scan (maybe l2.exe modified for sylphia give an alert by some paranoic antivirus like avg)

^^

she posted this in l2wh, i hope it help crazyrabbit :P

Actually I've made a patch for Chinese CT1 Client.

Using OllyDbg to debug L2.exe and learn the encoding method of themdia,and find the RSA key in encrypted l2.exe.

Finnally I've found the way to make the patch.

http://www.sylphia.org/weblog/2007/10/28/27.xhtml

Sorry it's all in Chinese but you guys should find the link to system.rar easily.

Download it,and extract l2.exe for futher operations.

First,the original RSA key in l2.exe should be encrypted as

"4F 8C 2D 22 49 8E 01 F0 4D 87 2D 20 7C 8C FC F2 ....." (maybe at offset 0x5ad90h)

Just search this code and from the first byte "4F",replace with bytes start from offset 0x5ad90h to 0x5ae9fh in my l2.exe.

And I share my algorithm here(C#):

FileStream fs=new FileStream("l2.exe",FileMode.Open); //l2.exe patched C6 version l2.exe(460KB)

BinaryReader rdr = new BinaryReader(fs);

fs.Seek(0x57d90, SeekOrigin.Begin); // the RSA key offset in old l2.exe

FileStream wfs = new FileStream("l2.new.exe", FileMode.Open); //CT1 l2.exe(2MB)

wfs.Seek(0x5ad90, SeekOrigin.Begin); ////the RSA key offset in new l2.exe

uint var1 = 0x7AADD5F4;

uint var2 = 0x572245D0;

uint var3 = 0x72668f26;

for(int i=0;i<256;i+=4){

uint src = rdr.ReadUInt32();

src -= var3;

src -= var2;

src -= var1;

byte[] temp = BitConverter.GetBytes(src);

wfs.Write(temp, 0, 4);

}