interlude [L2OFF] L2Revenge

L2Revenge

this server seems to be getting more population than the other l2revenge (this with better looking site) so i think i ll try to play here for the good old times sake when i was addicted to l2r back in a day haha =)

this server seems to be getting more population than the other l2revenge (this with better looking site) so i think i ll try to play here for the good old times sake when i was addicted to l2r back in a day haha =)

doubt this l2revenge will be any good, as well their forum online is totally fake :D there were 500 people online few hours before new year :D prolly like few days online time lolz... and it's like any other mid rate l2off, notihing special compared to l2revenge.org

Rofl what is special about a server run by a scamm artist BBan? It goes to show he even used some data from l2rebound and its funny becoue l2rebound will fail...guess another money making attempt! Actions speak louder than words you see!

If the other revenge was moved to previews, this one should be as well.

ORG > US!

come on enough don't advertise your stupid server here what da -beep- does ORG > US mean?? fucking retard

Jan 02, 2011 - 7:00 PM - by Tyler

Unfortunate Temporary Setback

It seems someone has connected to our forums and deleted various threads. While most unfortunate, this is merely a temporary setback. Our server itself is 100% fine and our beta test is only hours away. Perhaps we should even consider thanking this "little prankster," as he helped us separate old news (which will be irrelevant once the server goes live) from the fresh, current, very clean posts we'll be having from now on.

---

It is believed that this attack was from another server who decided to model l2revenge similar to how we decided too. I've had people on the forum message me over msn and aim actually advertising another l2revenge style server. This is quite unusual as they know I am Tyler; the moderator of l2revenge.us. After looking further into the l2 server website that was linked, I have concluded that the owner is BBanHammer of the failed l2forever I'm sure you all remember.

I've decided to write a short post about BBan and my relationship with him. I know him; briefly, as I tried to help him with his last server. Most unfortunately for him, however, I was never given a spot on his staff. I tried my best to help him save his server which was fighting against constant ddos attacks, allegations of corruption, and overall bad administration. BBan had no ideas for the future, everything he did was on impulse. His last server had an item; a tattoo of dusk I believe. It was obtainable from some raidboss, and was supposed to compliment a full custom set of armor. However, instead of giving a set bonus the item just gave you 600 p.def. You may remember l2forever as the server where archers and daggers with donator gear could solo party mobs. Maybe you remember BBan's l2forever as the server where level 15s ran around pking everyone, hitting for 15k damage a shot with weapons that should not have existed. Perhaps, maybe, you remember l2forever as a server with a high population that decreased exponentially every second it went online. Maybe you remember it based on the event that BBan promised everyone, a free for all pvp event to kick the server off. I know I personally don't, because that event never happened.

On top of that, BBan seems interested in playing with our server too. We hope he can do something beyond erasing the forums, otherwise he won't be much fun to play with him since we've already reset most of our passwords.

Only time will tell, though I am certain this will be the dominant l2revenge remake.

I hope you have fun posting on our new, clean forums!

Jan 02, 2011 - 7:00 PM - by Tyler

Unfortunate Temporary Setback

It seems someone has connected to our forums and deleted various threads. While most unfortunate, this is merely a temporary setback. Our server itself is 100% fine and our beta test is only hours away. Perhaps we should even consider thanking this "little prankster," as he helped us separate old news (which will be irrelevant once the server goes live) from the fresh, current, very clean posts we'll be having from now on.

---

It is believed that this attack was from another server who decided to model l2revenge similar to how we decided too. I've had people on the forum message me over msn and aim actually advertising another l2revenge style server. This is quite unusual as they know I am Tyler; the moderator of l2revenge.us. After looking further into the l2 server website that was linked, I have concluded that the owner is BBanHammer of the failed l2forever I'm sure you all remember.

I've decided to write a short post about BBan and my relationship with him. I know him; briefly, as I tried to help him with his last server. Most unfortunately for him, however, I was never given a spot on his staff. I tried my best to help him save his server which was fighting against constant ddos attacks, allegations of corruption, and overall bad administration. BBan had no ideas for the future, everything he did was on impulse. His last server had an item; a tattoo of dusk I believe. It was obtainable from some raidboss, and was supposed to compliment a full custom set of armor. However, instead of giving a set bonus the item just gave you 600 p.def. You may remember l2forever as the server where archers and daggers with donator gear could solo party mobs. Maybe you remember BBan's l2forever as the server where level 15s ran around pking everyone, hitting for 15k damage a shot with weapons that should not have existed. Perhaps, maybe, you remember l2forever as a server with a high population that decreased exponentially every second it went online. Maybe you remember it based on the event that BBan promised everyone, a free for all pvp event to kick the server off. I know I personally don't, because that event never happened.

On top of that, BBan seems interested in playing with our server too. We hope he can do something beyond erasing the forums, otherwise he won't be much fun to play with him since we've already reset most of our passwords.

Only time will tell, though I am certain this will be the dominant l2revenge remake.

I hope you have fun posting on our new, clean forums!

First of all this kind of accusation towards me based on what? As from the second paragraph your facts or what ever you would call that is complete nonsense and doesn't make any sense, so before posing such thing on other forums make sure you know what's going on. These kind of accusations towards me are outrageous.

Second of all, you might just wanna put some more attention to securing your forum then flaming and sabotaging others. And how dare your criticize my features when you have nothing to show.

I believe Taylor owes me an apology. Here's a friendly advise: spend more time learning on security and improve your skills then blaming others for your own mistakes. I made those mistakes on L2Forever, I learned on them and I will never make them again.

First of all this kind of accusation towards me based on what? As from the second paragraph your facts or what ever you would call that is complete nonsense and doesn't make any sense, so before posing such thing on other forums make sure you know what's going on. These kind of accusations towards me are outrageous.

Second of all, you might just wanna put some more attention to securing your forum then flaming and sabotaging others. And how dare your criticize my features when you have nothing to show.

I believe Taylor owes me an apology. Here's a friendly advise: spend more time learning on security and improve your skills then blaming others for your own mistakes. I made those mistakes on L2Forever, I learned on them and I will never make them again.

Spend more time learning English, then reply. Nobody owes you an apology, you owe an apology to the entire L2 community due to your lack of coding skill and L2 knowledge.

+100

This keeps getting funnier :)

I got a question for all of you smart asses out there saying l2revenge.us team know more about coding then bban...

1) What does l2revenge.us have, that l2revenge.org (except that it just got hacked), or better i could say, does is there something that l2revenge.org doesn't have and l2revenge.us have (coding wise)

2) If l2revenge.us are "pro" coders, why did the get hacked so easily? Why do they use other's php scripts and claiming it's theirs? for example revengatory, it's obviously old version of nwatch.me created by MX and Vim and was sold to l2revenge.us staff... Why did he need to buy that crappy code if he's such a pro in coding?

3) Why l2revenge.us site sucks like hell, scripts are very poor, they have no security what so ever, it will be shown as soon as they lunch server they gonna get flooded like hell due to lack of experience.

There's plenty more, but for now let's see what you got to say..

Spend more time learning English, then reply. Nobody owes you an apology, you owe an apology to the entire L2 community due to your lack of coding skill and L2 knowledge.

He maybe makes some wrong  movements,but sure his server is way better than .US one

Features inside,protection,all