[Bug] Shorten Active Skills' Cooldowns

Lain

Hi.

I found this, I hope it can be called bug, on rpg-club 15x. When clicking active skills directly from the Skill List (Alt+K), the cooldown is shorter and actually you will cast the skill before the cooldown is ready.

This works with all active skills, regardless what is the cooldown time. The skill will be cast when 3/4 of the cooldown was passed (see the gifs).

Tested on Gracia Final, RPG-CLUB 15x.

1) Classic way of clicking on the skill bar or F1ing.

As you can see the cooldown reaches its end and only after that the skill can be cast over again.

hu2gz7.gif

2) The way for the shorter cooldown - click directly from the Skill List.

As you can see here the cooldown is shortened by a quarter or so.

rh7if5.gif

I think it hasn't been shared, but I also think some of you know about this.

Regards.

maybe it's just a bug inside this window?

(i mean,actually cd is the same but icon cd is fcked up)

Cooldown is not same. The blows in the second gif are cast faster.

Cooldown is not same. The blows in the second gif are cast faster.

If i am not wrong ,in RPG u can see cooldown of a skill in system messages

Try it and tell us ;d

Perfect man .. GOOD Bug .. I m will test it .. i wanna LOOK It if this bug work with FRENZY .. GREAT SHARE ..

Omg lol'd ... try doing frenzy with a dagger instead of your two handed weapon ...

xaris, skills in gracia final have fixed cooldowns. They are no longer influenced by cast/attack speed.

/ontopic

This is a known bug, most players know about it. It was the same on retail gracia final. And i don't think it works with long cd skills. Only for those with short cd, like dagger attack skills. And it works only for the first time, then u have to wait some time without using the skill to work again. If u continue to use it, cd will work normally.

Ahah, after you had many requests to make you normal member all of them rejected you, and you still post? :O

If you want karma, tell me.

no karma for this,this share was done for maxcheters (:P )

kidding ofc,but i don't know if this is really a bug and not client fault

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• 3 types, only Male Fighter, same for helmet.
    • WTS Adena elmorelab x2 discord : xeenthekeen   MM at your expense
    • armor works on all races or only human ? 
    • L2KiSS custom updater 😎 Thank You for using my support 🙏    
    • Welcome to my store :  https://topestore.mysellix.io/fr/ 2015-2022 Aged Discord Account 2015 Discord Account : 50.99 $ 2016 Discord Account : 10$ 2017 Discord Account :3.99 $ 2018 Discord Account : 3.50$ 2019 Discord Account : 2.70 $ 2020 Discord Account :1.50$ 2021 Discord Account :0.99$ 2022 Discord Account :0.70$ Warranty :Lifetime Payment Methods : Crypto/ PayPal Contact Me On Discord Or Telegram Discord : @ultrasstore11 Welcome to my store :  https://topestore.mysellix.io/fr/ 2015-2022 Aged Discord Account 2015 Discord Account : 50.99 $ 2016 Discord Account : 10$ 2017 Discord Account :3.99 $ 2018 Discord Account : 3.50$ 2019 Discord Account : 2.70 $ 2020 Discord Account :1.50$ 2021 Discord Account :0.99$ 2022 Discord Account :0.70$ Warranty :Lifetime Payment Methods : Crypto/ PayPal Contact Me On Discord Or Telegram Discord : @ultrasstore11 Welcome to my store :  https://topestore.mysellix.io/fr/ 2015-2022 Aged Discord Account 2015 Discord Account : 50.99 $ 2016 Discord Account : 10$ 2017 Discord Account :3.99 $ 2018 Discord Account : 3.50$ 2019 Discord Account : 2.70 $ 2020 Discord Account :1.50$ 2021 Discord Account :0.99$ 2022 Discord Account :0.70$ Warranty :Lifetime Payment Methods : Crypto/ PayPal Contact Me On Discord Or Telegram Discord : @ultrasstore11 Welcome to my store :  https://topestore.mysellix.io/fr/ 2015-2022 Aged Discord Account 2015 Discord Account : 50.99 $ 2016 Discord Account : 10$ 2017 Discord Account :3.99 $ 2018 Discord Account : 3.50$ 2019 Discord Account : 2.70 $ 2020 Discord Account :1.50$ 2021 Discord Account :0.99$ 2022 Discord Account :0.70$ Warranty :Lifetime Payment Methods : Crypto/ PayPal Contact Me On Discord Or Telegram Discord : @ultrasstore11
  • Topics